1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    According to our records, Negative Zero has already been MotM in February 2016. He changed his name recently-ish, which is probably why you didn't find him on the list. But I am sure he appreciates the nomination!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ah, alrighty! Sorry ;v;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Nominations of the MotM for March are now closed. Please sit tight as the March Member is chosen, thanks for all the nominations!

4. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    It is that time of the month again! Time to nominate those amazing members of Lake Valor for the April MotM!

Remember:
    • You can't nominate someone who's been MOTM before. Here's the list if you need that.
    • Don't nominate someone who's already been nominated this month. Counting twice means nothing.
    • Staff can't be nominated. You also can't nominate yourself.
    If you need the full list of rules, check the very first post in this thread.

Have fun!

5. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I nominate Pokémonfan26 (I think that's his name, but it's The Talking Tepig.

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I would like to nominate Captain Comet, he’s a funny, engaging, and active member of the site. He’s a very cool and down to earth person, as well.

I’d also like to nominate BraviaryScout! He’s very supportive and well meaning, and he makes very interesting posts and threads. Overall, he’s a very cool person.

Cadbberry likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I forgot again? Whoops!

So like last month I'd like to pick Barandofl again - my reasons for choosing him are still the same as before.

I'll also choose Cephei as well - who, since joining, has been a rather regular and active presence and is hard to avoid (but in a good way).

I can't choose awney again because she won, and I wish I had timed that right, because I could have had A-B-C nominations. Alas, I messed up.

Pokémist, Barandofl and Cadbberry like this.
  8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I was gonna nominate @vaporwave but since she's a mod now, that wont be possible.

Instead, I would like to nominate @Gwoomy since she's an amazing person. She's nice to have a conversation with and she doesnt get angry for small, trivial things (like grammatical errors).

Ethereal, Pokémist, Rezna and 2 others like this.
  9. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I also vote @Gwoomy, same reason @Barandofl did, and I'm nominating @Barandofl because he is easy to talk to, and seems comfortable no matter what he is talking about.

Gwoomy likes this.
  10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Thank you for your nominations. I am sure they both appreciate your kind sentiments. Since they were both nominated already, your nominations do not count. If you have any other nominations, please post them here. :D

11. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I nominate the Grinch!

But in all seriousness, I would like to nominate Negative Zero. He's a really cool guy, fun to be around and talk to, and someone who has made discord a great place to go to in my opinion. On top of that he gives very good advice and is a long standing member if my memory serves me correctly.

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Please read post #421 in this thread, at the top of this page.

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'll nominate @Pokémist. She's friendly and sweet.

Pokémist likes this.
  14. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Can I still nominate?
    If so, I nominate @Gwoomy
    She is super kind, chill to talk too, was super welcoming when I first joined, and is really generous as well (gave me VIP, which I'm very grateful for). :)

EDIT: Sorry, just realised she's already been nominated!

Gwoomy and Vigilance like this.
  15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Nominations of the MotM for April are now closed. Please sit tight as the April Member is chosen, thanks for all the nominations!

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    April showers bring May flowers! Well... maybe not flowers this time, but Member of the Month nominations for May are now open!

Choose your nominations wisely. :thumbsup:

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I'd like to nominate @Barandofl because he is an active member, here and on Discord; he is really nice (donates to members who need PP) and great to RP with.

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Ahh!! Its my birthday month!! I wish I could be the MOTM this month!! But ofcourse, its not in my hands.

Anyways, I'd like to nominate @Pokémist (again)
    She's so sweet and active too. Kind and good natured. Also, I enjoy doing RP with her.
    Go Indians!

Pokémist likes this.
  19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Firstly, I would like to nominate @Tepig , he is active and is fun to talk to. He is friendly and lightens up the mood.

Secondly, I would like to nominate @Cherry3Fairy , she is friendly and nice. She is pretty active as well.

Rezna likes this.
  20. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    (Deleted text by owner)

#440 Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.