1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Thank you, everyone, for your nominations this month!

Nominations are closed for November's MOTM now, so sit tight and wait as the MOTM is chosen.

Cherry3Fairy and Apawn like this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hi guys! Nominations are now back open. Be sure to send your nominations in before the 27th!

Remember:
    - Don't nominate someone who was already nominated or has already been MOTM.
    - Staff can't be nominated!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Ooh, I have some people I want to nominate!

1. @PokemonFan26 Since he's joined (which was before me) He's been really active and he's been joining in with all of the activites around the site.

2. @Hikari He's been the same as PokemonFan26, participating in the site and being lots of fun, really!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'd like to nominate @PokemonFan26. He is kind and fun to talk to.
    Also, I'd like to nominate @ShireHime. She is like a good friend to me and also very polite. :P

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    @Cherry3Fairy

Your first choice was already nominated, so duplicates won't count. Did you have anybody else in mind you wanted to put forward?

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    @Eclipse, sorry for not noticing that.
    I have no other nominations, no.

7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I shall put down

@BraviaryScout - extremely fun person to talk to around LV and is really nice and helpful!
    @Wolf Expert - He's got tremendous art skill and is a really cool person. He's helpful, kind and easy to talk to.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I'll put down the double nomination of SkittleBox & WolfeyStar. They bring a rather interesting life to the Discord room as well as the art section, and they've been around for quite some time now. I would like to see them get a chance in the limelight, if for nothing else than to say "thanks for sticking around with us all this time, despite how strange we are".

Getus and Morgaine like this.
  9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Thank you, everyone, for your nominations this month!

Nominations are closed for December's MOTM now, so sit tight and wait as the MOTM is chosen.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    It's that time again, ladies and germs.

Time to nominate your people for MOTM January 2018!

Remember:

• You can't nominate someone who's been MOTM before. Here's the list if you need that.
    • Don't nominate someone who's already been nominated this month. Counting twice means nothing.
    • Staff can't be nominated. You also can't nominate yourself.

Have fun!

11. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I nominate @Barandofl ! He's been nothing but kind and generous and I really feel like he deserves it.

12. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Going to nominate my good friend @BraviaryScout. His literature is always fun to read, plus he's a real nice guy if you want to have a talk.

13. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wish to nominate @awney for being a very wonderful and sweet artist on LV, they are always so positive and happy, it really brings up my mood (idk about anyone else) :P

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    My twins have already been chosen so now I'm going to have to think up a few new names. Let's see...

• There's Blair_Chandaza who I've seen all over the place and is, generally, rather pleasant to be around. Conversations with Blair are both fun and enlightening.
    • dangokura is just peppy as all get-out and is never seen without some sort of smile, that she tries to make really contagious.
    • I'd like to put starry-syzygy forward too. I haven't spoken much with Starry, but s/he sounds like a good conversation partner. The art Starry does is rather stunning to, and pleasant to see.

15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I'll throw @Wolf Expert's name in the hat. He is a nice person to be around and his art is really really good.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I'd like to nominate @PokemonFan26 for his kind nature to give advices to me and correcting me when I go wrong with few rules. :P He is also a good mate to talk to. And he's also good at making strategies in Valor Battles. :)

17. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Going to float some additional names into the mix:

@Sugar She's an awesome friend of mine. Really approachable and longtime member who always has something nice to say. She'll find something everyone has in mutual interests.

@ShinigamiMiroku Another classy guy I enjoy talking to and hanging out with.

18. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Getus or Gwoomy.
    @Getus He is always very nice, corrects me when I messed up in my first few days here. Been here for two weeks, already had some laughs with him.
    @Gwoomy Constantly fun to be around, hilarious roleplayer. Yeah, just overall, a great person.

@EVERYONE IN LAKE VALOR Just saying, you guys are awesome. I love this site, and I check whenever I can (even if I have 16 alerts every time). I enjoy you guys a lot.

Gwoomy likes this.
  19. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Getus cannot be nominated anymore, he has already been MotM and is a member of the Lake Valor staff. But I am sure he appriciates the thought.

Cadbberry likes this.
  20. Hoodster225

Yung flexer
    (Machop)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽119.5
    I say Bloom because she is dedicated to this site and is a person we should look up to as an example! Both as afriend and as a fellow member of Lake Valor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.