1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I'd like to nominate @luxuryluxray. Since we bonded she's been an awesome person to talk to and I'm happy to consider her my friend <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    luxuryluxray likes this.
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    A pretty chill person on here who is very considerate and had quite a bit of frequent participation in the Summer Scramble from what I’ve heard.

My man @FireSpartan5

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would like to nominate @Shockwave cause he is fun to talk to, active on LV, and has given me some good advice since we've been friends. :3

4. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
  5. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Aww, thanks so much!

I think I’ll nominate @Fchicken77 and @Barandofl for their activity around the site, during the Scramble and not, and for always being kind and welcoming to everyone. Then again, I also agree with any of the prior nominations as viable options, except maybe me, I don’t know. I mean I’m grateful, just don’t know if I’ve earned it yet. I am not as active as some of you guys.

Chicken likes this.
  6. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Alright, I got way too many woolen to nominate but I’ll nominate the people from these specific places

@Umeronno She’s funny, and lights up a room on discord. Her art is great and she puts up with me sending her my art and writing XD

@Captain Comet This dude needs a freaking medal for putting up with my Zard bull. No, seriously, get this guy a medal and an internet cookie.

@ShadowJCreed The dude whole started the RP that was my first. You and the rest of the group really deserve this for putting up with me and my (bad) writing.

#486 Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Jupjami @Arod @Fchicken77 and anyone else involved in this thread in the last 24 hours.

- You can't nominate people who have already been MOTM. It's up to you to make sure they weren't (since you're nominating them - please do your homework)
    - No idle chatting in the thread. Super Moderators have to go through each post before making a list of all nominations for the month and idle chatting doesn't help them in their task. Only post in there if you're nominating someone.
    - Please let Super Moderators correct any incorrect nominations. Members doing so adds more irrelevant posts to the thread and toes the mini-modding line. Our Super Moderators are here to help!
    - You can only nominate a maximum of 3 people.
    - Additionally, take a second and PLEASE read the first page and familiarize yourself with the rules for this thread.

I've removed some nomination posts and left some as well. If your nomination is incorrect, you have 24 hours to edit and correct it otherwise it won't be counted and the post will be deleted.

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would like to nominate @Arod since he's an active member and is an overall nice person to talk to and play with on LV. :3

Vaquero likes this.
  9. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Seriously, how the actual heck do I keep being put in these things

Captain Comet: This dude is the first guy I vs’d in Smash and is pretty much how we started Smash Cult. He also puts up with my Zard and Doc.

TripleAAABattery: Another smash player that I brawl with. He’s very challenging and fun to fight even if I win or lose. Lucario v Zard is hype!

10. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd love to nominate @luxuryluxray ! Lux is an absolute sweetheart and so kind to everyone. She has such a warm presence on here! Not to mention she contributes lovely art.

I'd also like to nominate @Tokoyami ! Lee is such a giving person to the community! He's so understanding and always willing to help. He's had such a big impact here.

And finally I'd like to nominate @Skullbash ! He's a rad dude and it's always nice talking to him. Plus he's made some dope art for the members on here

#490 Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Owly, Junkrat, Gwoomy and 1 other person like this.
  11. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I nominate @ChocoChicken because she helped me with developing a new RP that will soon be live on Lake Valor.

12. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I nominate @Strytho ! I'm surprised he hasn't been MOTM yet, but with his active and friendly presence, and the multiple giveaways he's done, I think he's deserving of it.

13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I'd like to nominate @WavePearl. She has been an active member for years and is super friendly to everybody.

Also Vig because I like nominating staff.

Vigilance and WavePearl like this.
  14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'd like to nominate @Fchicken77. She's been very helpful to both new members and myself, and although she's been here for a shorter period than I have, she's achieved far more than I have.

Chicken likes this.
  15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    October's Member of the Month nominations have been closed and we should have a new MOTM in a few days! Thank you for the nominations and your patience.

16. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Nomination for November is now open!

17. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Well, most of my friends have already been MOTM, so my options are very limited.

First off, I'm gonna go with @Strytho. He's been a pretty cool guy and we've actually had decent chats (granted, he was doing most of the talking since I never played Sun and Moon). He's honestly very nice and pretty fun to talk to.

And the other one I wish to nominate, is @Arod. Dude, if you're reading this, you gotta stop thinking to yourself that you don't deserve it. You've got to stop putting yourself down man. You're pretty fun to talk to, and I always see you playing smash with the others. We haven't talked to each other for a while, but I still sometimes see your hyper and happy self randomly yelling at squidy.

18. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i'd like to nominate @Skullbash ! he's an all around great guy and has such a great presence. also makes some fantastic art for the users of lv

19. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I have a couple!

@flareon71 Has been awesome this month, participating a lot over on Discord and being a nice, friendly presence around. He has also been a great participant in Oktoberfest. Definitely get to know him!

@WavePearl She continues to be extremely active in the Roleplay section and is just such a nice person. Definitely a model member :D

Also Vig because he's cute

20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I’d like to nominate my BFF @ChocoChicken for like the 10th time. She’s been really kind and welcoming to new members, and is extremely active in the Q&A section. Her writing is also 10 times better than mine.

ChocoChicken likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.