1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would like to remind people that it is not needed to nominate a member twice (Vallicena) for MotM. They are already included in the list of nominees.

@POKE Xarn/Kurumi has already been MotM.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #341 May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's that time again! Nominate users to be MOTM July!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'd really like to nominate @OurLadyOfWonderland for July MOTM. She's been a great friend to me, and is a great person to talk to on the forums and on Discord. She has a great personality, and really deserves this ^_^

Morgaine and Darcy like this.
  4. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'd like to nominate @Vigilance. He's contributed a lot to the forums, with the resource center and SOTM, and is just a really great guy overall. He's worked really hard to get where he is now and really deserves this.

Morgaine likes this.
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Same as always, since neither of them have actually made it in yet.

Morgaine likes this.
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Nominations are now closed. Good luck to our next MOTM!

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    MOTM nominations are back open! Be sure to post your nominations before the 26th of July.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yep, same as always.

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I'd like to add @Aewynessa to the list. She has been working incredibly hard in the Scramble and has really helped me out. She at the very least deserves the nomination.

10. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Same as last time.

Vigilance likes this.
  11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I nominate @luxuryluxray, they have been really active in both forum and discord, they work really hard with their team for the scramble, and is a positive attitude all around!

CharlieWeasleyfan likes this.
  12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Now closed!

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Hi folks! It's that time again, nominate users to be MOTM! It's a bit later than usual so let's get these nominations in ASAP! Don't wait around.

14. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Yes! I'm finally here so I can nominate! [gets redacted]

I'd first like to nominate @DrGetus for MOTM. He's always in the Discord chat with something neat to say or add, and as I am fairly active in the Roleplaying section, I've noticed how much depth he likes to add into an active RP and how engaging he can be.

I also want to nominate @Pixel . He's been very active recently I noticed, and he additionally was coordinating a lot with others in Discord to set up an anime movie night. Though Kimi no Wa was unsuccessful, I think that his effort to create a fun event deserves some recognition.

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Pixel has already been MOTM under the name Chris. So while it is nice to give some recognition, we can't take him into account for MOTM anymore.

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I would like to nominate @SnowboundBecca for her activity around the forums. Pretty lively person that I enjoy conversing with.

I would like to nominate @Apawn as he has been really active around the forums and Discord especially with the Catcher! He's also a pretty cool person to chat with.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  17. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'd like to nominate two people for MOTM this month:

• @Wings She's pretty much my best friend here on this site. I can go and talk to her with just about whatever is on my mind, whether it be about our fanfictions (which both of us love talking about) or just life in general.
    • @BZRich64 Not only did I figure out that BZ is a fellow Eagle Scout like myself, but he turned out to be an awesome collaboration partner during the Summer Scramble. I love his Four Journeys fic. He's very open minded and approachable and let's face it; who doesn't like a Machamp that has an epic stache like that?

#357 Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Vigilance likes this.
  18. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I would like to nominate @AeroHail. They've been pretty active lately and they're super fun to talk to.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Aerohail was already a MOTM, back in April! Gonna have to ask you to pick someone else. :)

Cadbberry likes this.
  20. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Here are some members I'd like to nominate:

@BraviaryScout : Brav is a really fun person to talk to, my best friend on this site and an amazing fanfiction author. Despite how busy his job makes him, he's frequently active on LV and finds the time to be a part of our lake community! I don't think that I would be as active on LV if Brav wasn't here. Usually, I'm hesitant to join online communities (this was my first), but he made LV seem less intimidating by talking to me and being a good friend.

@Mandriel : I really enjoy talking to Mandriel, she has a great art portfolio and she's fun to talk to in her Q&A. She was also my teammate in Summer Scramble and she greatly benefitted the team by being productive, optimistic and friendly (and her line art for the collaborative art piece was awesome!)

Mandriel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.