1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ah, alright. Then my next best nomination will be @BraviaryScout. They've also been pretty active.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BraviaryScout and Achromatic like this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    BravairyScout has already been nominated for this month, but I am sure he appreciates it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BraviaryScout and Achromatic like this.
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oof, alright. This is harder than I thought... I'll nominate @Syaoron the Fox then.

Vigilance and Achromatic like this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Nominations are now closed. Look forward to the new MOTM soon!

Vigilance likes this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi guys! Nominations are now back open. Be sure to send your nominations in before the 26th!

Remember:
    - Don't nominate someone who was already nominated or has already been MOTM.
    - Staff can't be nominated!

Apawn likes this.
  6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Oooooooo, yay! Good luck to all of those who are being nominated, you all deserve it!

I would personally like to nominate @Syaoron the Fox. He really is a great person to talk to, and has really helped out with some of my more personal problems. Even though he may not be the most active member on the site or Discord, he has done a lot of really cool things on the forums. He is a very kind person, and should be worth noting for MOTM.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, good, a deadline this time.
    So, let's see, who would be good to nominate this time? No one really particular stands out to me this time, as someone who's gone above and beyond things, but that doesn't mean I don't have ideas.

Apawn has been extremely helpful ever since the Catcher has come out, compiling everything and giving any and all assistance where possible. He's made the experience a very smooth one, for members all across, and I'd like to extend this nomination as a gesture of respect.

I unfortunately can't think of anyone else right now (except for people who have already been MOTM, so that's no help), but should I think of any more, I'll post them here.

Apawn likes this.
  8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would like to nominate Baroque Grimoire, they have been a great active member, welcoming many newbies as well as chatting super often in the VC which is a lot of fun to do. Overall, they seem to be around a lot and have been a great new friend I made this month :D

9. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I would like to nominate Aubaran, she/he is a friendly person to talk to and joke around with, she is also jolly when it comes to the voice chat on Discord

#369 Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Cadbberry likes this.
  10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'd like to nominate...

• WolfeyStar - For being active and friendly around the forums, a quality memer, and for bringing life into the Discord chat from time to time. I'm really surprised she hasn't been MOTM yet.

• DeleteAbsol - For being very active and engaging on the forums (joined just this month and already has 100+ posts), being very kind and generous by hosting multiple giveaways, and friendly as well with statuses and general conversation. This is member of the month after all and he has really made his mark this month!

Cadbberry likes this.
  11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Nominations are now closed. Look forward to our next MOTM. :)

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Hi guys! Nominations are now back open. Be sure to send your nominations in before the 28th!

Remember:
    - Don't nominate someone who was already nominated or has already been MOTM.
    - Staff can't be nominated!

Apawn likes this.
  13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't have any particularly strong leans this month, so I'm going to go dig up that post I made back in May that I fall back on if I don't have any new ideas:

Ah, and FYI, there is a list of Previous MOTMs, for perusal. You can find it in the MOTM bit on the sidebar on the forum index, or you can be lazy and click here for the list.

Vigilance likes this.
  14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I have two gems I'd like to nominate this time.

@BraviaryScout - Class lad that I love spending time chatting with. Interesting guy who posts some fascinating material around the forums and is an uplifting/lively presence.

@Apawn Been a massive help with Catcher work including the Dex and Artwork. Is knowledgeable and friendly as well.

@Eclipse PS. I was lazy, thank you.

BraviaryScout and Apawn like this.
  15. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I second all of that. Brav is one of the people who I always see at intro lobby threads, and Apawn of course made the original Community-Dex and all that. Couldn't have said it better myself. Then again, I'm not good with words, sooooo yeah.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Duplicate nominations don't mean anything; if they're nominated, then they're put into the running with everybody. Did you have anyone else in mind you wanted to nominate?

17. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'd like to put in a few nominations myself.

@SnowboundBecca She's one of the most approachable people on this site who can talk with anybody about anything. Becca's a very active user here and I'm actually surprised she hasn't been nominated or awarded MOTM sooner!

@Cherry3Fairy Besides being a very passionate lover of everyone's favorite fairy Sylveon, Cherry has displayed electric enthusiasm with being an active participant in the Game Corner to keep it enjoyable. She clearly has a lot of fun being here.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    @BraviaryScout, you nominated me?! *sniffs back a tear of happiness* Thanks so much!!*_*:blush:

BraviaryScout likes this.
  19. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
  20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1