1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Noob in da House

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Mr.MuffinTop, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.MuffinTop

Mr.MuffinTop Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm looking to meet other people and sorta get a feel for the forum, I encourage other noobs like myself to gather here as well. (So that we can introduce ourselves and swap info.)

2. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor.
    If you post about 15 times, try the Shoutbox. :D
    Any questions, you may refer to a Moderator or a Mentor.
    Looking forward to seeing you around the site. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mr.MuffinTop likes this.
  3. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    That's terrible advice. The shoutbox is a den of madness.

Welcome to Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mr.MuffinTop likes this.
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey hey! Welcome to Lake Valor and all that awesome stuff, Muffin. n~n

I'm somewhat new myself; only started posting around in September. Do I count?? :P But jokes aside we get many new members so of course you'll settle in without a problem, though the community can vouch for the entire memberbase overall as people are quite kind here. Be sure to stick with us! The more the better, after all.

Have fun!

Mr.MuffinTop likes this.
  5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor. I don't really qualify as new, but it's my job to help new members, so I'm here to tell you that if you have any questions, be sure to ask them :D
    If you don't have any then I hope you'll enjoy your time.

6. Mr.MuffinTop

Mr.MuffinTop Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks! I'm very interested in the forums and love the variety in them. I am especially enthralled with the LV League and competitive scene. Any advice that you guys can share?

7. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Mr.Muffinitop, best name ever I approve so hard! Welcome to LV Mr.Muffintop <3 -gives you a muffin- I hope you enjoy your time on LV and if you need help with the forum or staff related check out the mentors program or don't hesitate to send the staff a PM! Have fun!

~Muffin approval stamp!

Mr.MuffinTop likes this.
  8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! As you can see, we're a pretty friendly community! Believe me when I say you're not alone at this community, so hopefully you'll be chatting with everyone soon. I hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever need help, feel free to contact one of the mentors or staff! See you around!

9. Mr.MuffinTop

Mr.MuffinTop Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm glad you like my name. XD Thank you for the advice everyone, I will talk to some mentors and hopefully become a pro at this site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.