1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

NYAN~ NEKO SUGAR GIRLS FAN CLUB

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cay, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    ♡ NYAN~ NEKO SUGAR GIRLS FAN CLUB ♡
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupTowgpVVo​
    Recently, I believe that humanity hasn't shined the light on one of the best, well, in my opinion so, pieces of graphic art, that goes by the name of Nyan Neko Sugar Girls. Nyan Neko Sugar Girls (of NNSG for short), is a japanese animation starring three main characters: Raku-chan, a bubbly nekomimi who loves to have a good time, Koneko-chan, a motherly figure, who is a very close friend of Raku's, and Hitoshi-san, the sex god/love interest of Raku-chan. The daily antics of the characters I could watch for hours, but what really highlighted the show's conflicting storyline is the Rabies arc. At one point in the series, Raku-chan admires a piece of god's wildlife around her, and gets bitten by a rabid squirrel, just trying to show her love towards it. She becomes very sick, yet Hitoshi-san is still in her thoughts, as him and Koneko-chan deliver her gifts as an attempt to feel better. As the series progresses, Raku takes the form of a cat (or a Neko) many times, which finally is revealed to be the Neko-Demon inside her. The local nurse also happens to be a witch skilled in exorcisms, so with the whip of a mesmerizing spell, the Neko-Demon was banished. Raku-chan finally gets the courage to confess her love to Hitoshi-san, but little does she know, Hitoshi is a raging homosexual, in love with his previous kidnapper. Trust me when I say, I have never cried this much during any fictional event in the history of my life, so be ready to have your heart be frozen solid. The heart-break Raku-chan experiences eventually puts her to an eternal rest, while her two friends are just forced to cope. The story cuts off from there, leaving the reader to assume the fates of the companions-will they be the same again? What will become of their personalities? It's hard for me not to ask myself these questions as I carry myself through my life. These characters have taught me compassion, social skills, and things I would have never learned in my ordinary life. I owe it all to Nyan Neko Sugar Girls.​
    ♡ MEMBER LIST ♡
    Doomhound​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Doomhound likes this.
  2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    SIGN ME UP I LOVE THIS ANIME

The part where she showed her love to the squirrel really spoke to me, her compassion towards animals was really evident

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Welcome to the club! I agree. The squirrel part was definitely the highlight of the entire series for me. Also, the seamless animation of the entire thing is a work of art. I can imagine countless hours being put into production for every detail. Every detail of the rice in her high-end sushi, every little detail of her daily outfit. Everything is put together so seamlessly, it amazes me.

4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Pls allow me to join this club. My fave scene is when the nurse uses her ultra powerful powers to remove the demons from our beloved Neko.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.