1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Objection! The Pokémon detective duo has appeared!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Starry Windy, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    Sorry, I can't resist that reference.

Anyway, apparently it's just announced that there will be a new spin-off called "Detective Pikachu! ~Birth of a New Duo~", where you play as a Detective who has Pikachu in it. Together, they're solving any kind of happenings that occurred around them! It's listed on the official site as puzzle solving "Cinematic Adventure Game".

Are you looking forward to this latest spin-off and solving crimes together with this duo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j9RWkPstc

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Pokémon combined with a detective game? This I gotta see... and play.
    I just hope they don't make it too easy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    This game looks ridiculous. I MUST PLAY IT!

I feel like the trailer was kind of limited though. Maybe it was to prevent spoilers? I don't know....

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    This looks so fabulous. As a fan of Ace Attorney and Hotel Dusk Room 215 I am really looking forward to this game, even if it'll probably be pretty simple being $10.

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    That's a new kind of edition to the Pokémon series! It looks amazing from the trailer and I look forward to playing it! Let's just hope they don't release it late next year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.