1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

OC Swapforce Event!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Guardiavoir, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardiavoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    [​IMG]

I'm hosting the same thing on deviantART, too, so you can also participate in that one.

Swap power activate! Fill out the form below and I will match your OC with one or two other users' OCs and mix them up!
    ✬Please feel free to spread the word about this via status updates, messaging your friends, or tagging friends in a post below!
    ✬The topmost portion of a swap will determine the whole design's colors.
    ✬No closed species characters allowed unless you own the closed species or have obtained permission from the species owner to use your adoptable in this event.
    ✬I will draw and color each swap design (they'll be neater than the drawings above!)!

Form:

OC Species:
    OC Reference:
    OC's biggest personality traits:
    Want to be matched up with a specific user?

It may take me a while to create each swap! I'll likely have each one ready within a couple of days.

Oh, and as for which OCs were used above, I used Lucavoir (old Lucario OC), Morrison/Marty (the design is very loosely based off a Skarmory), and my unnamed OC of my unnamed species (the design is called NV in the dark, though). As for why NV's swap has weird lines, that's because NV's colors don't exactly agree with any line art, so I just did my best to make it distinguishable.

Participants:
    1. [Username]
    OC reference:
    Final swap designs:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Guardiavoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Bumping this, as the event is still open. Hopefully I can get a few people participating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.