1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

OC's Needed for League Matches

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Scriffignano, May 28, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    With the Main Character of my story going for his 7th gym badge, I would like to start planning the Pokémon League now so I can give my readers a real battling treat. I need original trainers with full teams for the league and the more original the teams and personality's are the better.

Not every trainer will have their full team used, but it would be nice to have.

Format:

Trainer name:
    Looks (Picture if you can):
    Personality (extremely helpful, but not mandatory):

Pokémon:
    Nickname (not mandatory):
    Ability:
    Moveset:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Do we have to theme is around a type/specific types or will it be similar to the league in the anime (numerous trainers fighting in a elimination style competition). If it is type themed, I'll do a steel one unless you already have that in your fanfic gym leaders. I've already submitted a fire one to Airenee's fanfic so I want to do something different.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Anime elimination style. I find that to be more entertaining than the type specific themes.

4. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Hmm, who to use out of my characters...

Trainer Name: Joshua Nakagawa

Appearance: (sorry, no pics.)
    Hair split between black on one side and white on one side (after a freak encounter with a Shedninja). He is relatively tall, he wears a brown trench coat, a grey and black striped t-shirt (fashioned after a Dusknoir) and navy blue pants. He has a tattoo on the back of his hand to imitate the Mark of Grima from FE: Awakening (Given that Nintendo consoles are in the game's worlds, why not the games as well.) He wears black sneakers constantly due to his refusal to wear "classy shoes."

Personality:
    The best way to describe Joshua is that he has a matter-of-fact no nonsense attitude towards many things, including Pokémon battles. He likes to create "themed teams" based around various things he is currently interested in. When he wins he doesn't gloat or become snarky, he quietly congratulates his foe. When he inevitably loses, he doesn't blame cheating on other people's parts like some people, and he doesn't make a big deal, he once again congratulates his opponent before walking away and figuring out what went wrong.

Pokémon:

[3D='infernape']
    Nickname: Natsu
    Ability: Blaze
    Moveset: Fake Out, Mach Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch

[3D='manectric']
    Nickname: Laxus
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Moveset: Signal Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower, Snarl

[3D='togekiss']
    Nickname: Wendy
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moveset: Ancientpower, Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Psychic

[3D='banette-mega'] (If Megas are a thing)
    Nickname: Rogue
    Ability: Frisk
    Moveset: Payback, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond

[3D='dusknoir'] (If Megas aren't a thing)
    Nickname: Rogue
    Ability: Pressure
    Moveset: Ice Punch, Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak

[3D='crobat']
    Nickname: Erik
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Moveset: Acrobatics, Cross Poison, Roost, Defog

[3D='mawile']
    Nickname: Gajeel
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Moveset: Taunt, Crunch, Iron Head, Rock Tomb

I hope this is okay... Change whatever you want, but Infernape, Togekiss, and Mawile are the main three on the team, and if Rogue is kept in, the shadow related move must be kept (Phantom Force/Shadw Sneak depending.)

5. yugoslavia

yugoslavia School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'd love to give this a shot. I really have a hard time developing OC for OC's sake, though, and I really just enjoy creating characters within the needs of a story. I'm good at creating characters when the story needs them, and letting them work within the story. I don't just have a single character I put in all my stories to work through the standard eight badge course. In fact, I think the background characters are some of the most interesting parts about Pokémon. Maybe if you had a theme or certain things you'd like to accomplish with the league I could create some believable and interesting characters that fit nicely into the themes and events of your story?

Also, I hope my review didn't scare you off. I gave it the most objective treatment I could in the hopes that it'd be more helpful. I'm very sorry if it seemed like I was trying to damage your story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.