1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

OC's Needed!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Junkrat, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Well, for starters I'm sorry if this kind of thread isn't allowed here! It's my first day so I'm still getting used to everything <:3 Regardless, I need four OC's for a story I have on Fanfiction. There's certain specifics to what I need so if you guys could PM me and we can talk it out, that'd be great!

(Also, it'd be cool if there was just one OC per person!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    This area is fine for a thread like this. If you're doing something like a roleplay, then posting it in the RP Institute is also acceptable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Oh okay, thanks!

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Hey... what are you exactly looking for? If you need a character who's rough and tough then you may want to check my 'Meet the Sheriff' thing. Even then, you'd probably find someone who'd slap the crud out of my fic. Lol

5. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Arod's got a point. Can't really give any OCs without knowing what you're looking for. Do you need a Pokémon, a Trainer, or something more specific?

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Exactly. We have OCs, but you're going to neet to let us know what you need for an OC. Male? Female? Personality type? Fandom?

7. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    You... guys do realize this thread is almost a year old, right? I’m no longer asking or looking for OC’s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.