1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

OC's needed

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Warrior of Hope, Sep 29, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I could use a lot more OC's for my Pokémon Fanfiction. Check it out if you haven't read it yet.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10613422/1/A-Hoenn-Adventure

I need coordinators for the first contest, and many gym battlers for the League. Also if someone has a female OC, I need a girlfriend for the main character still. Thanks! :sceptile:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Well, if you need some you can use my main two in Secrets of the Night.
    Either one or both is fine. Faye Lin is not girlfriend material but I can go with a crush or something.
    Also, are starters from other regions okay?

Name: Aeron Zenith

Age and Gender: 15 male

Hometown and Region: He won't say since he wanders a lot, but hinted that he's from Kalos.

Description: Black hair, Silver eyes, Blue scarf, gray boots, navy blue trousers and a sky blue shirt. Has black gloves and sometimes wears goggles on his head.

Personality: Very quiet, only speaks when referred to or it is something important, has a vibe that drives off people but usually doesn't care if people approach him anyway. He has a strong bond with his Pokémon, he goes out of his way to make sure that they're okay, even if it means getting hurt in the process. As a battler, he relies more on speed and strategy.

Background: If you read the story, then you tell who he is, but just to be safe and give a small recap to details, he was adopted at a very young age and grew up in his adopted father's care, where he was bullied most of the time by kids his age because of his status as an adopted child.

What they do: Gym Battler, though he is frequently told to be a Sky Trainer by Faye Lin

Pokémon: Noibat (Noir), Snivy (Vivi), Tailow (Thalo), Growlithe (Raze), Minun (Touya), Flygon "Shiny" (Zircon)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:1205]
    ~*~*~*~*~*~
    Name: Faye Lin Azril ( can go by Faye)

Age and Gender: 15 female

Hometown and Region: Lumiose City, Kalos

Description: blonde with red highlights, aquablue eyes, fair skin, wears a white and blue top with matching skirt and boots, sky blue fingerless gloves.

Personality: Naive and optimistic, loves to read books and meeting all kinds of Pokémon. Usually oblivious to what other people think and often thinks that everyone can get along. If Aeron is included, she usually stays with him, even when he wants to ne alone. She is encouraging and soft-hearted. Not really good with battles but makes up for it with her Pokémon's style and grace.

Background: Comes from a rich family and so is often heard with heavy formal speeches. One day, she ran away and started her Pokémon journey.

What they do: Coordinator

Pokémon: Fennekin (Isis), Plusle (Freya), Feebas (Undine), Togepi (Sylvanus), Roselia (Persephone)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:1212]​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Warrior of Hope

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    This is perfect thanks! I still need more, but this is more than I had. :D

4. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I have 7 different OC's if you are interested. I am currently working on a book of my own using these OC's but you are more than welcome to use them. You can even change their back stories to fit your book if you want. All I ask is that you keep their teams the same.

find them here http://scriffignano.deviantart.com/gallery/

5. Warrior of Hope

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Thanks! This is perfect. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.