1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sword/Shield October 4th 24 Hour Livestream

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by BZRich64, Sep 27, 2019.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    On October 4th, starting at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time, the Pokémon Twitch channel is going to be hosting a 24-hour stream showing footage of forest in the game called the Glimwood Tangle. You can read about it on the official Pokémon website here:
    https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon-live-camera/

Based off of the description, it looks like the stream will just have a stationary camera somewhere in the Glimwood Tangle and will mostly just show what kinds of Pokémon will be available there. We may also be able to learn more about how the game's day/night cycle and whether affect things in-game depending on how things turn out, though I could be wrong about that.

I doubt anyone here is going to be watching the whole stream, but are you planing on at least catching part of it? What kinds of Pokémon do you thing that we'll see? Do you think they'll show any new Pokémon that haven't been announced yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    No idea what they're gonna do here but something of note that may potentially spoil something...

https://twitter.com/pokexperto/status/1177584586404093952

Krabby is all over a certain page, so there's a chance that we get Galarian Krabby. Does this mean we're getting it as a Galar Form? Not necessarily. But there are kinds of crabs that live in forests in Japan, so it's possible that we could see some Water/Grass Krabby or something like that.

3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Oh God...Luckily, I Already Signed Up To Have A Twitch Account! Look Like I Have A Livestream I Can Watch!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I will binge watch the entire stream... just kidding. I’ll only have time to watch during my lunch period.