1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway October: Dream Ball Pokemon Giveaway

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Morgaine, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Monthly Giveaway!
    October: Dream Ball Pokémon
    @Hraesvelger and MarineAurora are proud to present a hopefully monthly giveaway! We will be distributing Rare Ball Pokémon that we have received from WT or caught ourselves. This month we decided on Dream Ball Pokémon! Each of us has decided on 5 Pokémon each to breed and we have 5 of each ready to be claimed through the GTS. All of them will have a beneficial nature and have the 5 perfect IV's to go with it! Abilities are the same across all Pokémon, most of them will be the Hidden Ability this month.

This month we will have:
    Togepi
    Shuppet
    Shinx
    Eevee (Modest)
    Larvitar
    Torchic
    Porygon
    Turtwig
    Trapinch
    Rotom

Rules:
    - You may only claim one Pokémon a week.
    - You must name the requested Pokémon tradepkm.net in order for me and Hraes to be able to trade with you.
    - In the post where you claim your precious new friend, please show your IGN, again makes it easier to for us to find you.
    - If we have Pokémon left to distribute after the first week, you can claim another!
    - We have a limited stock, so first one to ask gets the Pokémon.
    - This is sadly a Sun/Moon Giveaway only.

This month we are requesting Pikipek to trade with! So Pikipek named tradepkm.net. Hraes won't be home for a few days, so we start on the 4th of October with the distribution! Please don't send your Pokes to the GTS before that day, backlogs are so hateful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy, AeroHail and JadeFox like this.
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I would like a Togepi if you don't mind, would help my team much. My IGN is Getus :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Hello my lovelies,

I'd like to have the Eevee, please. I love this flooffy foxxo. :D

My IGN is Sol Invictus.