1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Offering Free Art, Pokémon, and/or PokéPoints for a Spare Smash U Club Nintendo Code

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Guardiavoir, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardiavoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hi, guys.
    So I want to jump on the soundtrack CD offer that Nintendo has for those who register Smash 3DS and Smash U on their Club Nintendo accounts by January 13th. I've listened to some of the soundtrack and I love it, so I really want the CD. I have a Smash 3DS code, but I still need a Smash U code. I don't have a Wii U and my mom won't let me buy the game before I have the console, so I can't buy a copy and resell it after getting the code (besides, who wants to lose money?). I need a spare Smash U code so I can get the soundtrack CD.

I'm willing to draw digital art (I'll make it as top-quality as I can!), breed a couple of shinies or competitively valuable Pokémon (or Powersave several with customized traits), make signature banners and avatars (I've made a lot of them before, so I know what I'm doing and I'm good at it), and pay PokéPoints for the code. I can do more than one of these things in exchange for the code.

If you want to see examples of my signature banners and avatars and the like, ask and I'll post a few. As for digital art, check out my deviantART gallery here. Please note, though, that I don't post often on deviantART, so even that one pretty recent Night Slash piece isn't the most accurate example of my skill level (I was time-crunched and had to leave some flaws alone and leave out some details because it'd take me too much time otherwise and would miss the deadline. I promise any work done for you will be better-quality!). I can do several different kinds of styles–icons, chibi, lined, etc., so I can make exactly what you want.

I'm only looking for one code, so I'll only do the above things for the first person with a code. Please help me out!
    Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.