1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Official Art

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 22, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Lots of artists for different shows/series/etc (I've mainly noticed this with manga) like to draw small official sketches of their characters or draw characters from other series in their own style. Do you enjoy the small sketches they do and seeing other characters in their style? Would you rather them only stick to their own characters?

I LOVE when artists do this. I love all interpretation of different characters!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    For Me, It Depends-I Usually Like To Expose Myself To Different Style And Usually Challenge Myself So I Usually Like Different Artists Take The Chance To Draw Other Characters That They Don't Make Or Design Like How I Took Chance To Draw Cassini Spacecraft Although I Am Mostly Good In Drawing Rodent In Animated Series Of Geronimo Stilton Style.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It is pretty cute to see small sketches of the characters and how artists see the characters