1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

OH GOD MY EYES

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Apr 16, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I was browsing FF, and what do I come upon but a revived version of My Immortal.
    My reaction: OH GOD MY EYES
    I mean, how the hell does ANYBODY write with THAT MANY grammar mistakes?! I mean, seriously. I had never heard of this infamous fanfic before, and I REALLY wish I had gone on not knowing of it's existence. I got through three sentences before I got a headache reading the thing.

I have decided to make it my mission to save others from my fate. Yes, I'm a hero. Please, don't suffer by reading this 'fanfiction'.
    There. I've saved you.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    My Immortal is a confirmed troll. And it's brilliant once you realize that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    It is brilliant. I'm glad it's a troll, anyways.
    Think if it wasn't.
    Anyways, do you know if Starkit's Prophecy is a troll? I hope it is, but I've never been able to confirm it directly (mostly because my friends have banned me from talking about it).
    #MissingNo