1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Okami Discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by awney, Oct 7, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    There's a pretty old Okami thread, but I thought I'd make another one because Okami is one of my favorite games of all time. I love everything from the art to the lore of the actual game and I'm so glad they decided to make Okami HD.

Feel free to discuss all Okami things here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Okami is my absolute favorite game ever. I have the original PS2 release, and I bought Okami HD on PS3 and recently Nintendo Switch (Japanese Physical version!) I've played it like 5 times and have 100% it at least 3 of those times. Okami was my first little intro to Shinto and general Japanese mythology, and the art and music inspired me immensely growing up, and my very best work before I stopped drawing is Okami fanart. I didn't much care for Okamiden and always kinda wished there was a proper sequel.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AutumnsDusk

Fennekin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    I LOVE Okami and everything about it. Playing as a wolf, the mechanic of drawing your powers, the story, the art direction, the secrets and UGH. The ending made me cry. And I bought it twice and eventually I'm buying it a 3rd time on the switch.