1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Old media collectors?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SawstheSawsbuck, Jun 2, 2019.

1. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Are there any other weirdos out there collecting stuff like VHS tapes, CDs, and DVDs or am I the only one? If there are, please feel free to share some of your collection below :D
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I definitely collect CDs and DVDs, because for some reason I just like having physical versions of what I want to own. I'll usually end up digitizing it for convenience, but I like to be able to physically see what is available for watching or listening to. We used to have a few VHS tapes, but ended up giving them away when our VHS player broke and we couldn't find a new one.
    Speaking of old media though, I don't know if this counts, but I do still have a working gamecube and nintendo 64, and even regularly buy gamecube games because those were some pretty fantastic games, and they're pretty durable too.

SawstheSawsbuck likes this.
  3. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Yeah same, I love having physical media

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    As much as I love the convenience of a download, there's nothing like holding a cart, disc, or game card in your hands.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    I totally agree! Especially since you never know when that digitally downloaded thing just disappears

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    When it comes to DVDs, Blue-rays, and video games, I usually prefer physical. My movie and TV collection is pretty small though since I just started.