1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Old Player Character Cameos

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by phineas81707, Nov 14, 2016.

1. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    So, I decided to pick up another playthrough of Pearl, for the sake of it. I decided to trade in and use all three starters, and began formualting other team members. After choosing Blissey and Lucario, I realised I was making a team for Diamond and Pearl similar to what Red's team was for Red and Blue- all three starters and Pokémon that appeared in a major role in the game- as a gift or a fixed encounter. It was this in mind that I chose my sixth team member- Spiritomb.

Does anyone have any ideas for what other games might have in terms of a previous player character cameo? I have a few ideas for them, but I'd like to hear what others might think (and also how my team feels to others).

2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Well, if I understand where you're going with this I'd say for Gen 5 a similar kind of team would be the three starters, Musharna (the whole Dream Mist/Dreamworld thing, played into the story), Zoroark (N gifts you a Zorua in one of the games) and the last is somewhat tough but I'd say Haxorus since dragons played such a huge role in Gen 5 and Iris, a pretty significant character, uses a Haxorus in every single battle with her, Gym Leader or Champion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    Yeah, that's an accurate idea.
    I was fairly sure at least one Gen V PC would use Zoroark. Musharna and Haxorus, however, were surprises.

Also, Gen VI's definitely got to have Korrina's Lucario.