1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Old Pokemon Fan Projects

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    So, back when I was in highschool, I was getting into ROM hacking, and I came up with my own regions for two of my projects. I might revive the old projects in Game Maker, but I'm not sure when I'll get the chance. Not that I remember much about them anyway.

The first is centered around a concept I came up with before Pokémon XY was announced called Chaos Evolution, which causes some Pokémon to evolve an extra stage and plenty of fakemon.

The other one I came up with is called Pokémon: Dragons of Vell. All of the Gym Leaders, E4, and even the Champion have some form of Dragon Type in their team. Like the first one had a Dragonair, another had Altaria, and one had a Kingdra. Someone was going to have a Salamence Champion was going to have both Latis. I would probably make myself a Pokémon Professor in this one.

Only reason I'm posting this here in Creative Zone is because I don't know if I ever will work on them again as it will take much more to bring them to life now than what simple GBA ROM hacks have to offer. I still have plenty of other things to do before I can get around to this after all, like my Jackscepticeye Game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...