1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Oldest game you still own

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, Jan 1, 2018.

1. GamerDude1124

PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
    Ummmmmmmm
    Mine is GMod

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hm, would have to be a Star Wars collection i have, which has KOTOR, Battlefront 1, Empire at War, Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast 2, Republic Commando and Star Wars: Galaxies on it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Um, that would probably be my GameBoy games, I have a lot of them I still have the very first one I bought I do not know if they still work, The Smurfs is the oldest one I have iirc.

4. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    Oldest one I remember buying Pokémon black ( its lost somewhere :( )
    Oldest one I own is proly supwer Mario land for DAT SNES doe

5. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I have all the games from the original Silver Series for Game and Watch (given to me by my uncle)

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    SNES: Super Mario World, EarthBound
    Gameboy: Donkey Kong (the GB version of the Arcade game, not sure if I have it still), Tetris (this was the game that came out with the gameboy, btw!), and a lot of others. I have a ton of GB games..

7. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Despite lacking the correct console to play it on, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I guess it's only a matter of time before it goes 'poof'!

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Some sort of Mario game on the original Gameboy Color. Not sure about the title >_> Also, something like Yoshi's Cookies I think? Never touched it, but I thought the cartridge art was cute :P

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm not sure which of my games has been out longest, but the one I've owned longest is my Blue version. It does still work, but obviously it can't save because the internal battery's dead. I considered replacing it, but right when I started thinking about it, the virtual copy of it was announced. So I replaced the battery in my Gold version instead.