1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Omega Ruby vs THE SENATE

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Getus, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Time for me to enter the hellish realm of nuzlockes again, wish me luck I suppose.

Rules:
    - All pokémon must be nicknamed
    - If a pokémon faints it is considered dead and must be boxed permanently
    - If all pokémon in your party faints is game over
    - Must catch the first pokémon encountered on a route (Even if is one you've caught before)
    - In-game gift pokémon are allowed (Only Totem Gumshoos/Raticate are allowed since they're the first totem you can get)
    - No Exp. Share
    - No Pokémon-Amie (this means you can't have Sylveon)
    - Pokémon that evolves via trading must gain 10 levels from capture/last evolution before you can evolve it again
    - Legendary pokémon are not allowed

Updates will be based around these important scenarios:
    - Obtaining your starter
    - Battling rival
    - Obtaining a badge/clearing a trial
    - Entering Hall of Fame
    - Death of a Pokémon

Aaaand off we go!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jeevan261001 likes this.
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I AM the Senate!

XD

Anyway, good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pikachushua and Getus like this.
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So based on many factors, actually just one being my trainer ID, I have received the best yet worst starter.

Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Rash
    • 20 HP
    • 11 Att
    • 9 Def
    • 14 SpA
    • 9 SpD
    • 9 Spe
    • Scratch
    • Growl
    • Ember
    Indeed, the fire type roast himself, Torchic. Now I will be using a Star Wars theme for this nuzlocke, therefore it is only right my starter, as a fire type, is named Anakin.

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Oh look, a rival has appeared! Damn her, jumping me like that. Her Pokémon, naturally, is Mudkip. I'll call him Kippa. Due to his type my greatest strength, Anakin's special attack, is useless therefore I am at a great disadvantage. BUT ANAKIN DID NOT BURN FOR NOTHING, HE CAN DO THIS!

He did it :) Nothing that a little scratch/potion combo couldn't handle, and with this he hit level 7!

Bip bop boop we move onto our first encounter. A Zigzagoon! I called her, Barris. She is level 2 with average stats. I can just tell she'll be my ironmon for this.

Next up is my route 103 encounter, and it's a Poochyena! Woo! I call her, Zannah. Main goal of this nuzlocke? A squad of Pooches, one down five to go.

Current Team

Level 7
    Ability: Blaze
    Moveset:
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember

Level 4
    Ability: Pick Up
    Moveset:
    Tackle
    Growl