1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

One thing you always draw

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 19, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I didn't realize until I flipped through some old sketchbooks, but I tend to draw wings a lot. I don't know why, I just do. I guess its an easy warm up for me to do. Do you have one thing you always end up drawing or doodling without even knowing you draw it that much?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    1. Rosemary, a pony I made in highschool-when I first started using a sketchbook. I really start to draw her around Halloween, where I draw some disturbing/gorey pony art.
    2. Shadria, my avatar. I've been drawing her since I was 13-14 and first made her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    awney likes this.
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Geronimo Stilton Or Cassini Spacecraft, All In My Style.

(I Know I Draw Them Too Much Than Any Character Else.)

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Oh, you guys now I’ve drawn enough Feraligatr on this site

5. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Birds, birds, more birds, and birds. Both anthro and feral, just anything related to birds.

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think I've drawn Alolan Sandshrew more than any other Pokémon.

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I used to draw a lot of mandala style pictures. They aren't in my sketchbook, because for some reason I only drew them on stray pieces of paper, but I still drew a whole lot of them, and I'm not entirely sure why.

8. Mackinz

Mackinz School Kid

Reginald
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽183.1
    I draw a lot of doodles of this boi.

[​IMG]

He's a Digimon OC.

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Wings, little spirals, and I have found myself sketching Runa (my Night Fright OC) a bit more in the past few weeks.

10. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    My gosh if there is one thing that is always on my mind that I never stop writing and drawing it's the character's from my fantasy novel I've been writing.
    One in particular though Darrien. He's like the male lead and is really cool with powers of fire and water and a curse and really cool firelike eyes and every book I've drawn in over the last 2 years or so has like 5 dozen drawings of him.

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    thats neat! i wish i was that dedicated to my own characters

12. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I sketch palm trees a lot. Dunno why, I just like drawing them.
    Other things I doodle a lot: Houses with a mid-century or googie look to them, retrofuturistic stuff (especially robots and vehicle concepts, all with a raygun gothic look. Think Fallout), canines, Kirins/Qilins/similar creatures, clouds, Snivys, deer, horses, and a handful of my favourite OCs.

13. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    I draw tails a lot. Weather it be a dragons tail or a furry animal tail, they usually make it onto something I draw. Not to mention I draw a lot of httyd dragons which, obviously, have tails.

14. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    oh thats interesting! i always draw animal paws a lot

15. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I tend to draw Pikachu a lot. Mostly because it's something that I can draw easily so it's become something of a default for me.

16. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Girls. Aesthetically pleasing, could-be-an-intstagrammer type girls. I think this stems from my desire to have good style and fashion and taste, but instead of buying clothes I draw them because it’s much cheaper lol

As a result, any time I try to draw a boy it looks... pretty androgynous, or the proportions are ridiculously off. Not that drawing androgynous people is bad, but it’s bad that I can’t draw typically masculine looking people because it means I’ve created a lazy habit and haven’t practiced drawing guys enough.

17. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    nothing wrong with androgynous characters but i'm glad you see it as something you can work on in the future

Wings likes this.