1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

One Year.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Oct 18, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Almost one year ago (Today's date, October 18th) I logged in while laying on my bed scrolling through old sites I used to on the Chromebook because I was bored. Decided to make my first RP ever since I was . . . removed back in 2015. Black Garden was slow to pick up and I was still learning things again . But now it's about to reach its first milepoint to the completion . I've logged on each and every day. And as of November 5th 2020 i'll have logged in every single day no matter my mood, my name has been on that list for a year long straight . I may not be as active as I once was. . . but i'll say this . . my flame is gonna break and burn brighter . . .once all of this is over. covid-19 . . . fuck you.

I've made 21 RP threads ,

5 Active, 10 signups, 7 that couldn't fly and were closed.

I've given 38 birthday wishes that I've posted

I've made a conspiracy theory that one person on the site works at a Wendy's

Had countless arguments on the discord

Made random posts that make no sense

Asked people many questions

and my favorite . . .
    ACHROMADICK
    ACHROMADICK
    ACHROMADICK

saying this to the lion sleeps tonight

Anywho, it's been a blast LV. but after almost a year of constant posts . . . . .

i think it's time for me . . .

TO MAKE A NEW RP WOOOOOOOOOO

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Aye, 'tis totally November right now~ That aside, congrats and danke, me great mate~! In sooth, thou wert the reason I have once more shown regular activity in this site... I be grateful for the fun times, the RP's, the memes, our fun kerfuffles, and everything else! Thou truly be a fun bloke to talk with~

(PS: 'ya sure we can do another rp with online classes and all~? ;) )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    that last part with a joke, most of my rp's are at a standby atm tho waiting on others to reply. looks at crystal eyes shit.

Jupjami likes this.
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    *cough* Link, we've been stuck at this cat for weeks
    But other than that you've been great! It's been nice gettin to know you and RPing with ya!

Jupjami likes this.