1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Opening day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Dec 1, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    When a new movie comes out do you go the first day, or wait a little while? How long do you wait? Do you buy the for home version of it (DVD, online, etc.)? Or do you not burger if you've seen it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    It really depends on the movie. If it's something I've been looking forward to seeing, the sooner I go, the better. It's the only way to avoid having the story spoiled xD If I don't really care much about it but would still like to watch, I'd go if I had nothing else to do or just watch it if I ever find the DVD.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    I don't care that much for movies, but if a few of my friends are interested, we usually go together. For me, it's more about having fun with friends rather than the actual movie. If I want to see it later, I'll just watch when gets broadcasted on TV.

4. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    I'm physically incapable of getting anything on the first day, solely because the place I live is incredibly inconvenient for that. I'd probably get it on the first day if I could, but it would have to be a movie I'm interested in. And I don't watch much TV anymore.

5. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Parents are hell. I am poor.
    AKA I don't see movies in theaters a lot of the time, but will watch a lot on DVD when they do come out, or I'll just use the internet to find them

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    This, exactly. The last two movies I saw in theaters were Sin City 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy, each of which came out over a year ago. Before that? Source Code, in 2011. I don't know what the next one back was, but it was probably a similar span of time, or longer.

Why pay fifteen bucks for an uncomfortable movie theater seat when I can Redbox it for $1 later?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.