1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday [Week #1]

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Achromatic, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday
    Hello everyone! Today we are proud to announce a brand new series of events that will lasting at least up until the release of Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, but possibly further too (once the games have aged a bit).

This is for Pokémon Sun and Moon!

This is Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday. By now you're probably used to these types of events, but this one has a bit of a catch - it's much more than just aimless Wonder Trading. This time we have a goal and many prizes to be earned just for participating, all for the goal of helping other players out there find Lake Valor and become a part of our community!

RULES:

• The aim is to send out good Pokémon, not junk. Therefore you should be sending out Pokémon you've bred yourself, ones with good IVs, special moves, breeding material... you name it.
    • Each Pokémon must be nicknamed tradepkm.net which is a redirect URL for LV.
    • You must post here with what you're going to be sending out this coming Wednesday. On the day you must post again showing us how many boxes you're trading and proof you've nicknamed your Pokémon.
    Nicknaming is a vital part of this event - we know it can be tedious to breed and nickname everything but we're going to make it worth your while!

THE PRIZES

We have some pretty good prizes in store for you. Helping others find our community is very important to us, so we definitely want to give you guys good incentives to take part in this event. They are as followed:

• +12 PokéPoints for every box you trade out (all must nicknamed, obviously).
    • +5 PokéPoints (to everyone who participated in this session) for every player that joins LV through this event.
    • The exclusive Wonder Trade Operative Trophy for those who have traded out 10 boxes full total (this can be added up over the coming weeks).
    [​IMG]
    To get the prizes you must provide proof of your box with a before and after pic, as well as proof of nickname. They don't need to be great quality! Of course, you don't have to complete a full box, you're still helping the site by doing any trading with these nicknames!

This event is a great chance to earn PokéPoints and even a special new trophy - and everyone gets rewarded if people sign up through this event.

Event starts October 18th, make sure to post before then so you are prepared and eligible to join!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Is This For Pokémon Game Or For The Forums?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is for Sun and Moon on the Nintendo 3DS.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Time to get breeding, good thing I already breed a lot of begin with so I should have boxes of good mons ready soon.

Here's what I'll be trading, Carvanha, Riolu, Cutiefly, Shinx, Rotom, Totodile, Bagon and Wimpod. These mons will all have 4-5 IVs, some have HAs and most have egg moves.

HNI_0063_MPO.jpg HNI_0075_MPO.jpg WTW 2.jpg WTW.jpg HNI_0066_MPO.jpg HNI_0067_MPO.jpg HNI_0068_MPO.jpg HNI_0069_MPO.jpg HNI_0071_MPO.jpg [​IMG] [​IMG]

After trade images.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#4 Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am signing up for this event! I love breeding and seeing as I have an entire team to breed, I will have enough breeding rejects to send out.

Three boxes of 4-5IV Sentret

One box of 5IV Venipede

And one box of assorted Pokémon. Pictures will be there soon.

#5 Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  6. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Oh, Thank.But I Can't Join(Because The Fact That I Don't Have Nintendo 3DS)

7. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *Dangit, i can't join.
    *i wish i had money to buy a Nintedo 3DS.

Geroniny likes this.
  8. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    I Feel You As Well.

9. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Thats alot of breeding, wouldnt count if someone black market'ed the mons I assume?

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've been doing a lot of IV breeding recently, so this is pretty much perfect for me. Hope everyone likes Fluffy near-perfect Stuffels with Ice Punch! :D

11. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Im not very good at iv breeding etc. But I can try to breed not bad Pokémon.

12. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Time to try doing good breeding for the first time...

Edit: I've decided: I'm gonna breed a Wish Eevee with a Pikachu. Eevee and Pichu get wish as an egg move, so there we go.

#12 Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I have loads of good hatchlings from masuda breeding and I'm still trying to get a shiny Deino so I'll definitely be participating in this! Hopefully we can get some new people to join the community!

14. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I have boxes of of 5-6 IV Pokémon from shiny hunting, so I'll be joining in!
    EDIT: I forgot to post my images so here they are! There's 1 box of Litwick.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#14 Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  15. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Guess I better start breeding

16. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Consider me signed up officially, finally have a reason to wondertrade away these mons I've got gathering up

I'm wondertrading Dratini with the extreme speed egg move and IV's ranging between 4 to 6 IV's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#16 Oct 14, 2017
  17. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    Sorry cant partcipate because i am probably the only person the foreum who doesn't sun and moon

18. Flumph

Flumph PKMN Breeder

Azelf (Anniversary)
    (Azelf (Anniversary))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,834.1
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    Perish song Popplio? Would that work?

19. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Sounds fun. I think I'll try to join in too~

Edit: I managed to breed 3 boxes of mostly Rowlet

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#19 Oct 15, 2017
  20. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    I'm joining! Since Halloween is just around the corner I am going to trade some good ghost breeding leftovers, if I get lucky with my IV pulls I'll trade 3 boxes.
    Just to be sure, I am guessing we don't have a set time to start? Like I remember in the first months WTW (as a whole) used to start at a set time, it was madness xD.