1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday [Week #2]

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Morgaine, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday
    Hello everyone! Today we are continuing Wonder Trade Wednesday, an event that will lasting at least up until the release of Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, but possibly further too (once the games have aged a bit).

This is for Pokémon Sun and Moon!

This is Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday. By now you're probably used to these types of events, but this one has a bit of a catch - it's much more than just aimless Wonder Trading. This time we have a goal and many prizes to be earned just for participating, all for the goal of helping other players out there find Lake Valor and become a part of our community!

RULES:

• The aim is to send out good Pokémon, not junk. Therefore you should be sending out Pokémon you've bred yourself, ones with good IVs, special moves, breeding material... you name it.
    • Each Pokémon must be nicknamed tradepkm.net which is a redirect URL for LV.
    • You must post here with what you're going to be sending out this coming Wednesday. On the day you must post again showing us how many boxes you're trading and proof you've nicknamed your Pokémon.
    Nicknaming is a vital part of this event - we know it can be tedious to breed and nickname everything but we're going to make it worth your while!

THE PRIZES

We have some pretty good prizes in store for you. Helping others find our community is very important to us, so we definitely want to give you guys good incentives to take part in this event. They are as followed:

• +12 PokéPoints for every box you trade out (all must nicknamed, obviously).
    • +5 PokéPoints (to everyone who participated in this session) for every player that joins LV through this event.
    • The exclusive Wonder Trade Operative Trophy for those who have traded out 10 boxes full total (this can be added up over the coming weeks).
    [​IMG]
    To get the prizes you must provide proof of your box with a before and after pic, as well as proof of nickname. They don't need to be great quality! Of course, you don't have to complete a full box, you're still helping the site by doing any trading with these nicknames!

This event is a great chance to earn PokéPoints and even a special new trophy - and everyone gets rewarded if people sign up through this event.

Event starts October 25th, make sure to post before then so you are prepared and eligible to join!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I would like to note I put the before and after of one box in week one, and have two more befores that I also gave in week one but never managed to complete:
    IMG_20171014_191402.jpg IMG_20171015_142417.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    If you are asking about the reward, you get PP for each completely traded box. If not, welcome back to the WTW.

I will also be joining this week again. I am not sure with how many boxes, but at least 4.

4. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    I did one box worth of award the first week, and have two more boxes to wonder trade this wednesday.

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I have 11 boxes full of Pokémon that I've bred that I've been meaning to trade out for a while, so let's do this!

I'll just edit this post with the pictures once I have them all nicknamed. This might take a while. x_x

Edit:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I think that's all of em!

#5 Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Morgaine likes this.
  6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    My box pictures for today, I will be trading out 5 boxes.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After coming soon!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#6 Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Aaaand here are my afters, along with al 3 befores to help keep track: I've done 3 boxes now! Pretty good stuff in return, too: About a million Pokédex additions, a ditto, a popplio, a couple rotoms...Also, note: Box 4 and prohably past that, I'll be giving out Wish Eevee instead of Wish Pichu.
    IMG_20171014_153515.jpg IMG_20171014_191402.jpg IMG_20171015_142417.jpg
    IMG_20171018_154808.jpg IMG_20171025_154048.jpg IMG_20171025_154110.jpg

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Please limit it to the number of boxes you have traded for this WTW, as it makes it easier for us to keep track to hand out the rewards.

9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Ok, sorry. Wish Two and Wish Three were done today, and Wish One was done last week.

10. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Okay late as always but I'm ready, I am going with 7 boxes this week. Gonna be all night trading xD
    Box 1: Gastly
    Timid - Levitate - Random 5Ivs and item
    -Perish Song
    -Haze
    -Clear Smog
    -Grudge
    [​IMG]

Box 2 and 3: Carvanha
    Jolly - Speed Boost - Random 5ivs and items
    -Psychic Fangs
    -Destiny Bond
    -Hydropump
    -Double Edge
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Box 4 and 5: Sandile
    Jolly - Moxie - Random 5 ivs and items
    -Pursuit
    -Beat Up
    -Thunder Fang
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Box 6: Honedge
    Adamant - No Guard - Random 5Ivs and items
    -Metal Sound
    -Wide Guard
    -Destiny Bond
    -Shadow Sneak
    [​IMG]

Box 7: Sneasel
    Jolly - Pickpocket - random 5ivs and items
    -Fake Out
    -Pursuit
    -Ice Punch
    -Icicle Crash
    [​IMG]

I am not sure about the time frame for double post but if it somehow is I hope a mod merges my posts.
    Proof of my trades:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I won't trade as much in a single row again :x

#10 Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Rewards have been given out!

Eligible for the Wonder Trade Operative Trophy are @Knightmare, @Wolf Expert, and @MarineAurora. Thanks for all the help and I will be glad to see you again this week in the WTW!