1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday [week 23]

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Morgaine, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday
    Hello everyone! Because I have an exam week next week, WTW is going up a bit early so I won't forget in case I am studying a bit too much.

It is the 23rd week of Wonder Trade Wednesday and again this week we are going to be blasting some poor Pokémon of into cyberspace. So, once again, sign up, trade, and have fun!

This is for Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon!

This is Operation: Wonder Trade Wednesday. By now you're probably used to these types of events, but this one has a bit of a catch - it's much more than just aimless Wonder Trading. This time we have a goal and many prizes to be earned just for participating, all for the goal of helping other players out there find Lake Valor and become a part of our community!

RULES:

• The aim is to send out good Pokémon, not junk. Therefore you should be sending out Pokémon you've bred yourself, ones with good IVs, special moves, breeding material... you name it.
    • Each Pokémon must be nicknamed tradepkm.net which is a redirect URL for LV.
    • You must post here with what you're going to be sending out this coming Wednesday. On the day you must post again showing us how many boxes you're trading and proof you've nicknamed your Pokémon.
    Nicknaming is a vital part of this event - we know it can be tedious to breed and nickname everything but we're going to make it worth your while!

THE PRIZES

We have some pretty good prizes in store for you. Helping others find our community is very important to us, so we definitely want to give you guys good incentives to take part in this event. They are as followed:

• +12 PokéPoints for every box you trade out (all must nicknamed, obviously).
    • +5 PokéPoints (to everyone who participated in this session) for every player that joins LV through this event.
    • The exclusive Wonder Trade Operative Trophy for those who have traded out 10 boxes full total (this can be added up over the coming weeks).
    [​IMG]
    To get the prizes you must provide proof of your box with a before and after pic, as well as proof of nickname. They don't need to be great quality! Of course, you don't have to complete a full box, you're still helping the site by doing any trading with these nicknames!

This event is a great chance to earn PokéPoints and even a special new trophy - and everyone gets rewarded if people sign up through this event.

The event starts March 21st, make sure to post so you are prepared and eligible to join!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Yayyy, I managed to get two full boxes trying to breed some Froakies. Ended up getting some good ones!

Edit: Finally traded out everyone, got some cool mons :^)

Edit #2: Reuploading my boxes pre-trading

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Revving up for this round of WTW. My internet is spotty today, but I'll do my best.

All of these Pokémon have 4 or more great IVs and OT "Keeta", and the Kalos starters are all in Premier Balls and with egg moves.

Update: Two full boxes out. If you were brought here by a Pokémon name tradepkm.net with the OT "Keeta", hit me up! I love meeting new people.

Attached Files:

#3 Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I have given out the PP rewards! Thanks for trading!