1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Ornithe: A Bird RPG

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Jul 24, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    @Vasu @Fchicken77 @Jupjami @Barandofl

Welcome to Ornithe. Now, your journey has truly begun.
    You will start off in Emerda Town, in the Brusty Plains. This is the biggest town in the entire region. You will try to find a place to group up and meet before you set off for better horizons.

Locations:
    Emerda Town
    North Area: Emerda Market
    West Area: Town Square
    East Area: Inns
    South Area: Exit and Medical Hut

Have fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Celia had just arrived at Emerda village. She began wandering around the town square.
    She paced around the area, looking for something to do, or something to practice a spell on. She always wanted to be a mage, but never had the ability to create proper magic. She didn’t bother check the market out, as her father told her the items merchants sell were dirty and carried diseases, plus she had a budget.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Brushing his green feathers back, Aspen took a deep breath to recollect his nerves. Raising his harp, he leaned against the outer wall. His talons plucked each string with ease - he had practiced this song a hundred times before, and he would do it a hundred times more. His hat was placed on the floor by his feet, and once again, his melody flowed throughout the town, spreading towards the other areas. He was supposed to be inside an inn, but had got a bit nervous and stepped out to practice again - maybe he could earn an extra Orb or two.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    After walking around aimlessly in the town square, Celia decided to approach a random civilian, hoping she wasn’t causing a nuisance to them.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    The old man a few feet away turned to her. “Welcome to our town! You must be a Dove, I presume? I’ve heard they’re especially good at magic.” He proceeded to chatter for a bit. “Anyway, I can tell you all about this town if you want me to. If you don’t... your problem! Except... if you want anything, I’d like to see some of your magic.”

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I would like to know about this town.” Said Celia. She looked at her hands, realising she could not perform any type of magic. “Aplologies. I may not be able to perform any form of magic.” She said with a bow.

7. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Vladimir, deciding to sneak behind Celia, found conversation boring, and decided to check out the inns.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    @Fchicken77
    “That’s quite alright,” replied the elderly bird. “I used to be an adventurer like you, too. Was always enthralled by the mystical actions that those Doves and Lovebirds did. Was a Penguin, though. Couldn’t learn any. But I guess... just seeing all that potential in someone else was so breathtaking.”

From the window of one of the larger inns, music flowed through the opening. The sign read “The Cinnabar Sunset”.
    @Jupjami Investigate the music, enter the inn, or leave?

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Vladimir enters the inn, but not throwing a rock at window where alluring sound came from and chuckling at his work~

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Celia decided to walk at the direction of the inn. Her father had reluctantly booked her a spot at the inn, claiming it wasn’t “fancy” enough. Personally, Celia didn’t mind the inn, as long as it was clean and had all the necessary items, she was fine with it.

#10 Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    @Jupjami
    As Aspen was just about to finish his song, a rock flew through the window and landed at his feet.
    Shortly after, the innkeeper who was at the other end of the room screeched “DARN CHICKS!”

@Fchicken77
    The old man waved goodbye with a slight smile on his face.

Both
    The interior of the inn is filled with adventurers of all kinds, from Lovebirds to Falcons to more. And most of them are drunk on seed brew.
    A green Parrot stands onstage, strumming he last few notes of his song. Two Orbs sit in the hat in front of him, which he grabs and dons, as well as the stray pebble which he takes as well.

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Celia walks up to the green parrot. “Aspen, you must be?” (Since parrots are popular, I’m assuming lots of people know your character.). She asked, bowing with respect.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    “Hm? A fan? Uh... hi, I guess?” The Parrot has a talon through his headfeathers. “So... er... you want an autograph or something? I’m surprised you know about me, actually - I don’t run into fans often. Have I stopped by your village before?”
    (As a matter of fact, Aspen is still a bit of a newb, but maybe a few people have heard of him. Sometimes, a certain lucky Parrot or two will become a hit among certain villages for a while.)

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “No, I am not here for an autograph. I am here to inform you that your popularity has risen amongst this village.” The dove replied. “My father wanted to apply a partnership with you.”

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    “Uh... what..?!” exclaimed the emerald-colored bird. “I-I’m only fifteen! I-I can’t do much. U-uh... er... what were you talking about? What deal?”

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “My father said he would pay you orbs if you are willing to accept his offer.” (Though this never happens in the story because they have to go on the journey.). “You will have to perform in his show. I will give you two days to answer his request.”

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    “W-what? What show? What’s going on here?!” Aspen was on the verge of panic. “Why are you only just telling me?! Besides... I’m already on a journey! I can’t quit now! I’m not ready for the big stuff! N-not like this!”

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "Then I consider the request rejected". Said the white coloured bird. "A journey, you say? My father has also just happened to send me on one."

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    “Really? W-why? I mean, you look pretty powerful...” replied the bird. “Well, I guess it does get pretty dangerous traveling around, with all the Beasts out there these days... I ran into a Giant Worm the other day. Had to run - I’m not very good at attacking.”

20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I may have a high possession, however, weak, I am.” Said the pearly white bird in unintentional Yoda Speak.