1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Ornithe: A Bird RPG

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Yes, she is, da~ That is why I go with her~" Vladimir suddenly popped out from nowhere, surprising both Celia and Aspen. "Catch," Vladimir smirked, throwing one of Aspen's orbs (that he stole secretly) in the Parrot's direction.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    “Ah!” Fumbling to grab the little sphere, Aspen had no choice but to use his hat to catch it before it hit the floor. “Who are you? And why are you giving me this Orb?”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “Hello, sir. How may I help you?” Celia asked the black bird.

4. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Tyson was flying high in the sky searching for a city to spend the night. Flying for almost 2 hours he at last found a city where he could spend the night. He landed into the city and looked for an inn.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    The inns beckoned to Tyson, however, one shone brighter and louder than the rest. A sign hanging near the door read “The Cinnabar Sunset.”

@Vasu Will you enter?

6. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    (Going back to inn setting)
    "Question one, that's yours, da~ Check your orbs~" Vladimir smiled. "As for Question two, I was following you around and poking you with stick ever since you left your castle, I would have thought you would have seen me by now~ I'm called Vladimir, by the way~

#26 Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Whoa.... You seem pretty good at this stuff," gasped the emerald-colored bird. "Nice to meet you - the name's Aspen. I'm a Parrot bard traveling the region, hoping to spread music around the world."

8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "Yes, I have seen you on multiple occasions." The dove said in a soft tone. "I did not want to bother you, so I left you alone." Celia decided to take a bow and introduced herself. "I am Celia."

9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Hello to you, too, da~ I'm Vladimir, as I have said, and I need to know how to return to my home," Vladimir smiled, grabbing an apple from a nearby table. "Do any of you have map of world?"

#29 Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    ((Sorry I am late

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Hmmm... The cinnabar sunset... Lets check it out..."Tyson mumbled to himself and went inside.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Inside the inn, many, many birds of all kinds were seated - some just lying on the floor. A group of a Dove, a green Parrot and a Crow were talking in a corner - a performance had just ended.

13. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Wow I am so late. Sorry for taking so long. I was too reliant on notifications, but it seems like even those can't be trusted.)

Ethan finally made it to Emerda town. It took him a while to get there, but he had finally made enough money to get himself something to eat. Withought hesitation, he asked the other towns folk and made his way to the inn.

Once inside, he made his way to the lady in the counter. "Hey, What's the cheapest lunch, money can buy in this place?"

#33 Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  14. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Tyson saw the parrot and immediately recognised him. He walked towards the trio and said,"Hey you are the parrot who sung once in a village!! Wait what was your name....?"

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    (Hi! I’ve snuck back in when nobody was looking.)
    “Uh... um... it’s Aspen,” stammered the green bird. “Uh... this is awkward, isn’t it... I’ve never met so many people who know me. So, uh, nice to meet you? What’s your name?”

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Vladimir, quickly losing interest (again), left the group temporarily and looked for a map.

17. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "My name is Tyson!!" Tyson answered," I am a warrrior!!!!!!"

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    @Vasu
    Shocked by Tyson’s energy, Aspen took a step back. “Er... nice to meet you!... you wouldn’t happen to be traveling, correct?”
    @Jupjami
    The inn is littered with all kinds of birds, from Penguins to Lovebirds to literally anything you can think of. Only a few seem approachable, though, since many are drunk on seed brew and others are just too rowdy.

19. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    After receiving his food, he decided to sit on an empty table. While eating, he noticed a crow who seemed to have just just entered the inn. He seems to trying to sneak around the people in the inn. Normally, he wouldn’t pay much attention to these kinds of things, but he felt compelled to watch this crows actions.

20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Celia decided to approach the inside of the inn, looking for artifacts to study or people to talk to. She was still new to this village, after all. The pearl-coloured dove decided to approach a random stranger.