1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Ornithe: A Bird RPG

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Jul 24, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Aspen looked over at the Falcon. "Perhaps he's... uh... shy? I don't know. A loner?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    While eating his food, he couldn't help but listen in on their conversation. The crow and parrot were clearly talking about him, so he finally decided to speak up.

"Actually, I was just trying to not bother you guys." He admitted. "At first, I was just watching the crow, since they were quite common where I'm from, and they don't have the best reputation. But then I saw you, mister parrot. Where I'm from, parrots are either drunks, or terrible singers, so I was just curious how parrots are in these parts."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Aspen turned to the Falcon nearby. "Oh... that's what they're like? Sounds terrible. I can tell you that I'm actually the only parrot I know, and... I'm pretty sure I'm not drunk, I can give you that..." His voice trailed off. Leaning closer to Ethan, he dropped his voice to a whisper so Vladimir couldn't hear. "And about the Crow... I'm kind of scared of him too, to be honest."

4. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Ethan decided to not comment on the Parrots worries, since he didn't want the Crow to think they were talking behind his back. An angry Crow was not something he wished to deal with.

"Anyways, I'm Ethan. Nothing really special about me besides comming from the slums. What about you guys?"

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Aspen replies with a quick nod. "I'm Aspen - a Parrot, as you can tell. The Hawk behind me is Tyson, the Crow is Vladimir, and we're also supposed to have a Dove around here named Celia, but she left for a moment. She should be returning anytime soon."

6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Da~ And don't worry, I won't steal anything from you~ for now~" Vladimir smiled, a sly glint in his eyes.

7. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Celia walked towards a closet near the toilet. She attempted to open the door. (Does it have a lock or not? If I can't do this, I'll edit my comment.)

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    @Fchicken77
    The door is jammed. A passing bird asks if he can help.

9. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Celia accepts the bird's offer, knowing that there is no other way to open the door.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    @Fchicken77
    The bird walks over and simply busts the door down before taking his leave. This would usually give him a hefty fine, but he doesn't appear to care.
    Inside the closet is a feather duster with a rather slim handle - just long enough that it should fit in the crack she could open.

11. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Celia sighs. She never liked taking things without permission, but this was an exception. Her father taught her to get anything money-worthy regardless, as long as it wasn't breaking any rules. She quickly scurried back into the bathroom and opened the crack.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    @Fchicken77
    Using the duster and spoon, she is able to drag the shiny object out.
    Celia obtained the Red Orb!
    - It appears to be a small, red Orb of a sort - but a lot more fragile, and it appears to be slightly glowing. Perhaps it could come in handy later - a lot later.

13. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Celia placed the Red Orb into her bag. She placed the duster back into the closet, closed the door, and returned the spoon for washing. She sat back down on to her chair and tried her best to keep her Red Orb hidden, in case anyone would try and steal it.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Oh, there she is!" Turning back to Ethan, Aspen gestured at Celia. "That's the dove I was talking about."

15. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    When he saw her, he couldn't help but notice how refined she looked. From the way she was dressed to how she sat down, it gave off a high-class citizen vibe. Ethan found it kind of strange, since he wouldn't expect someone of high class to be in these parts of town.

"I'm sorry, but are you by chance someone from a wealthy family? You don't seem like the type to be sitting in an inn such as this." He asked the dove.

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “Yes.” Celia replied. “My father sent me on this trip to improve my skills of becoming a mage. He told me that Emerda Town would be my starting point. Well, Emerda town isn’t exactly the wealthiest of all places, and staying at the inn is already one of the better options. I’m not as picky as my father, anyway.”

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Well, it's nice to see that you dont mond staying at an inn, but you should probably change your clothes, or at the very least change the way you dress. Things might've been fine where you used to live, but in these parts, just by looking wealthy you'll attract... unwanted attention, if you know what I mean." He tried to explain. "But then again, I could be wrong, since I just got here. I'm not from Emerda town either."

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "I do have another more humble-looking outfit." Celia replied. She pulled out an off-white trench coat and placed it over her robes. Inside was a matching cartwheel hat, but she decided not to put it on.

19. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "That's humble-looking? If so, consider my hat popular," Vladimir noted snarkily, munching on a pancake as he spoke.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "This town seems okay, from what I know about it... which isn't much at all... but yeah, hiding those clothes may be a good idea," Aspen nodded. "I... uh..." His voice trailed off.