1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Otherworldly Artwork!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Jeydis, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Otherworldly Artwork

Magic and fey trickery have brought all nature of strangeness into this world. Some blame otherworldly magic for Kyurem's return but I know different. The other worlds are not so different from here. Pokémon exist there too, I have seen it!
    Look into my crystal ball and perhaps you can too!

Rules and Info

Show off your creative skills in non-Pokémon games! Present a creation, that you have made in a non-Pokémon game that shows your fandom for the Pokémon universe! Anything goes! From Minecraft builds to custom Animal Crossing outfits, you decide!

- Only 1 entry will be counted per person (you're welcome to submit more than 1 entry but you must let us know which one is your official one).
    - If you want to collaborate with other team members, that is fine but your entry will only count as 1 individual entry despite more than 1 person working on it.
    - You may submit your creation in whatever format best shows off your work. For example, If its best experienced in person, feel free to make a video or leave a link for us to visit (i.e Minecraft build homes)
    - Please be respectful of everyone's entries, even if you don't like the game
    - Winning entries will be chosen via staff voting and will be based on overall creativity and effort

Prizes and Deadlines

1st Place — 250 Points + Summer Scramble Winner's Medal
    2nd Place — 200 Points
    3rd Place — 150 Points

Participation: 10 Points + Summer Scramble 2020 Participation Medal

All entries must be submitted by 11:59 EST on July 29th, 2020​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Built a Cobalion Tower to fend off Kyurem! Thanks to Co-Captain @HeroofFire101 for the collab help! :D

2020-07-13_14.36.17.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    [​IMG]
    Here's my submission:

Hoo boy, here comes Kyurem and it's ready to unleash it's wrath on Cobalion Tower.

Shoutouts to our lovely captain @OzoneFruit for the help on Kyurem and for sharing his tower

Jupjami, Jeydis, Chicken and 2 others like this.
  4. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Phone case cover for team might members.
    58A95685-9C5A-4157-9504-0088E0CF0AD6.jpeg E44393B7-91D8-41AA-82D3-DE92AD055BF1.jpeg 116799AD-2FC9-4AAC-8937-7F25F717B924.jpeg

Jeydis likes this.
  5. KnightBlader

Mina Ashido
    (Mudkip)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽399.0
    Here's my first design, just a small (with slight creative adjustments to look better on a 32x32) recreation of our banner to use as something like an island flag. IMG_20200719_112413-min.jpg

Jeydis likes this.
  6. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,460.6
    With help from @OzoneFruit and @TripleAAABattery , I have completed my village! It's based off of @OzoneFruit 's Tower build, and the lore is that it's the village that the Tower is protecting from Kyurem's wrath.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Cobalt Town! With a block palate similar to Ozone's Tower, there's a lot of smaller details within the Town, with the Lord's Estate being the biggest building within Cobalt Town. The Clock Tower is the tallest building in the Town, and some of the points of interest are the Warehouse and local Blacksmith and mine. There's also a tavern a little away from the town center. I will have more pictures of the detail hopefully soon.

Also, @OzoneFruit and @Riddles made a small Cobalion statue into one of the cliffs. I have to give credit where's it due. It's very nice.

Jupjami and Jeydis like this.
  7. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    I would love to get a tour @HeroofFire101
    Really nice screenshot too

HeroofFire101 likes this.
  8. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,460.6
    You should ask @OzoneFruit to let you onto the world because he's the one who made the Realm where Ozone's Tower, Triple's Kyurem, and my Cobalt Town is.

Jupjami and Jeydis like this.
  9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Hope this counts, since 'tis another game, but still about the Pokémon fandom~ (plus I worked hours on it haha)

Risk, anyone~?
    [​IMG]

Jeydis likes this.
  10. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Oooh that is really cool. I had not thought of irl board games for this. Accepted @Jupjami

Jupjami likes this.
  11. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I recreated the Gen 5 menu sprites for my 5 favorite Pokémon in Mario Maker 2. Doesn't look perfect but I did good with the resources I was given.

https://twitter.com/Duo__M2/status/1285964658562613248

Just the pixel art - 3YW-MXX-VFF
    A challenging level using the pixel art - KVL-PD4-LPG

Jeydis and OzoneFruit like this.
  12. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    That is great! love the sableye especially.

DuoM2 likes this.
  13. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Did a design in Animal Crossing: New Leaf based off our banner.

NOTE: THIS IS NEW LEAF, NOT NEW HORIZONS. I know others have submitted stuff here made in New Horizons and I just wanted to specify that mine wasn't. This is also more pixel art than banner tbh but it still works.

[​IMG]

My original plan was to deck out my entire house in Team Wisdom pride, but I just got this game like, Sunday night and it takes a lot longer to do that than I initially thought.

EDIT: Oh damn that wasn't the final design. I made the silver boarder go all the way around the banner instead of just on the sides after I took that pic.

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    So far we have three Minecraft buildings (all from Wisdom), three Animal Crossing designs (one from each teams), an irl board game map (from Wisdom), and a set of sprite recreations in Mario Maker 2 (again, from Wisdom). And then there's me, presenting AZ's theme in the style of Cytus 2 instead. Big thanks to fellow rhythm game player @Neb for playtesting this thing because I don't wanna turn it into a troll chart.
    For those who wanna try it on Cytoid (a Cytus-like game full of fanmade charts) :
    As a little bonus, here's me playing the chart on Cytoid despite my rubbish gameplay. May look different from the Cytus 2 version, but trust me, both versions are the same thing. ;)

#14 Jul 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Neb and Jeydis like this.
  15. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    @OzoneFruit and I made this a while ago, but I forgot to submit it until now.

[​IMG]

16. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    While constructing a new settlement on a distance planet, One brave explorer discovered a strange structure.
    Pachirisu.jpg
    Currently it's unclear what sort of purpose this might have served, though (as usual) it's assumed to be something for a fallen culture's religious ceremony.

Not bad for my first piece of Starbound art.

SAF likes this.
  17. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    I am late-ish for my own event! Better late than ever.

Made some fun little Animal Crossing designs for some favorite pokeballs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#17 Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    PoserPanda and SAF like this.
  18. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The builders are @Link_The_Fox @Hraesvelgr and @ChocoChicken

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is our kingdom, small and sweet. but we're not alone in this desolate town.

*view from entering threw the main entrance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We house many Pokémon doesn't matter their pasts or their actions. We house them and they raise themselves.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also allow for shopping at our district
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pirate Captain and Jeydis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.