1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Our previous LV theme

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Rezna, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    (If someone already asked this, I didn't know, sorry) so I know we have this new theme, and it looks gr8. But can we have the old theme in our settings? Like, before the theme update earlier this year, the one we had when I first joined should be an option available to switch in & off for Pallette town. Thanks for looking at this whenever you do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi,
    Valcadia is our flag runner theme. We do offer the option for you to switch to other themes such as Palette Town etc. To do this, scroll down to the box (shown in the picture below) and click it and select your desired theme.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.