1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Out of the shadows steps Szaila!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Szaila, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szaila

Szaila Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    [​IMG]

I've been registered here for quite a while, but never really put any effort into being too active .o.

Ok so, quick introduction.
    Yo, call me Szaila, or Sizzles.
    I've been using some other forum for quite a while, but it has grown a little dull, and the community isn't as fresh as when I started out qwq

Anyways.
    I am an artist. I ddo dthe penxil on papr stuff, mm k?

Might as well post something I've been working on to go with the artist introduction, hahah.
    [​IMG]
    This is my cinnamonroll babu Claudia. She's my Altaria gijinka, but I'm sorta thinking of making her NOT a gijinka anymore, seeing as how restricting that is when designing her new clothes and such ;w;
    What do you think of the clothes?
    Do you think I should remove the gijinka part, or not? Why?

I also have another Zangoose gijinka, which I paired off with Claudia, buuuut I have yet to redesign him, so no pictures for you, boo hoo~

However, if you're intrested, and wanna see more of my work, you could check out my DeviantArt or Tumblr ~ See you over there, and be sure to leave a note or pm~

Oh, and I also stream occasionally over at Picarto dot com, hosting art raffles and such now and then =w=

Artist'y stuff aside, I like Pokémon (surprise), use my no-lifer time to be a weeb trash (aka, I watch a shit ton of animu), and when I'm done with one series, I philosophise over how much that series has changed me and me as a person.... Theeeeen I go watch something else and forget about that.

No. I was joking. I'm not that of an extreme anime fan. But I do enjoy sitting down now and then to watch the occasional episode ofc =w=

Current fave animes has to be Jojo's Bizzare adventure (that stuff's rad, yo)
    One Piece (One piece for life)
    Kuroshitsuji aka. Black Butler (Probs my first ever #1 Fave anime I ever had, and still love to this day)
    Majin Tantei Nögami Neuro (it's just a serie I can sit down and rewatch anyday~) (Also, the creator of this one is the same one as Assassin Classroom, a newer hit in the anime franchise)
    Gankutsuou: the count of monte cristo (The style just clicked so perfectly with me. You either love or hate the style doe, it's very sepcial.)
    Haikyuu!! S1 and S2 (The best hype anime I've ever watched, I love it to death. Please give it a chanse even if it's about sports)
    Free! (I mean... I'm a girl.. I'm pretty much OBLIGED to like this one lmao XD)
    Tiger and Bunny (God I loved this one so much)
    Overlord (Super refreshing cast... Bruh.. Main char is a HUGE SKELETON FOR CHRIST SAKE)
    OnePunch Man (How can I NOT love this one??)
    Death Parade
    Boku no Hero Academia (Boy, I think this is my new Haikyuu!! seeing as how much hype this one has ;w;)

aaaAAAAAANYWAYS Is that all..?
    No?
    Oh, right, games and such.
    Uh.. idk, 80% of my DS games are Pokémon, so there's not much to say about that lol.
    If you're intrested in anything else I play, check out my steam profile. That should tell you plenty, hahah.
    Oh, and I play League of Legends on the EUW server. Be sure to add me there if you wanna play =w= Name's Szaila
    (heads up doe: Iwon't be able to play before mid-May *sobbu*)

That's all the info I'm able to squeeze out of my head at 2:50am XD
    Hope you find it sorta funny to read through, oh, and hi~

Doomhound and Ryan like this.
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello @Szalia!

You seem like a wonderful person and I hope we can get along.

Enjoy your stay at Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    This is quite the intro post! Always nice to see this much effort put into an introduction. :) Welcome to Lake Valor. If you need any help, just give me a shout!

4. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi there! Welcome to LV~

Your art is so fab, I'm already in love with it :love: I'm sure that the Creative Corner will be a great hangout for you! And if you want to share some more of your work correction: you have to now we have the Portfolio section. Here you can share your work and look at other peoples stuff!

And for your anime needs, we got you covered with *buh, buh, buh, BAM* the Anime & Manga section! For the record I'm a bit of a One Piece nerd myself :sweat:

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we'll do our best to answer! I look forward to seeing you round and hope we get along~ :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Szaila likes this.
  5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Yo szaila and welcome to LV! I think you'll find this community very refreshing! Everyone here is super friendly to each other and there's always a lot of fun going on, both on the forum and in our Discord Chat!
    Looks like the others already posted the recommended forums before I even had the chance to. I agree with them: those sections sound like places you would be interested in!

We hope to see you around the forum! :D

Szaila likes this.
  6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Oh geeze Welcome Szaila! I'm an artist too and I really love you're art style! You're blog is really organized too~ Followed Ya. Welcome again!

Szaila likes this.
  7. Szaila

Szaila Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    Aww thank you, that's sweet of you <3

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the forums! You should definitely check out JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - it's super great. Have fun here! :)

9. pikachu464

pikachu464 Friendship is Magic

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    Hi, welcome to the forum. If you don't mind me asking, how do you pronounce your name?

10. Szaila

Szaila Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    Just Shai-la. . . Please don't tell me you thought it was like Suh-zai-la qwq

11. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    Well welcome to LV. It's always great to see another artist here~
    As you can see everyone here is really nice and I hope you enjoy the site and all the forums :)

12. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Szaila! It's awesome to see other artists join up, there can never be enough of us on here! Your intro post was a ton of fun to read, as well. I'm not a huge anime fan either, but I do enjoy watching anime once in a while. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is by far my favorite, so I always recommend that when I can. (and I like Free! as well, haha- even though I'm a guy. The characters are awesome.)

If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me for assistance, or contact another member of the staff team. Enjoy your stay here!

Szaila likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.