1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Overwatch discussion thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Junkrat, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ah yes, the game that people either love or hate. As an avid Overwatch fan and player, there's a lot about it I can talk about, and I wanna know what you guys think about it. Talk about events, characters, nerfs, buffs, etc. So, let's start-

What are your thoughts on Hanzo's rework, and Tracer's nerf? And what do you all think Symmetra's rework will be? Apparently she's going to be a defense hero- what do you all think about that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think Symmetra should've been a defense hero from the beginning. Right now, she's the only support who can't heal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Oh, absolutely! I'm really happy about this rework, she was placed in the wrong category for too long now. Hopefully this means that more people will play her and she won't be so situational.

4. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I saw some testing of Hanzo's rework vs tanks and I'm quite scared? At least with the scatter arrows, it was either hit or miss, but if his new ability lands all of its shots, tanks like Orisa and Winston get melted instantly.

It's nice to know that Symmetra is going into Defense class, though I hear her Shield gen could be getting axed?

And wtf is with the Tracer and (tiny) Junkrat nerfs? I thought the Zen nerf last time was uncalled for but Tracer? The one hero who hasn't been affected by balance changes since launch? Gdi.

5. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Oh yeah, I know. It's because Tracer's bomb "too easily melted tanks" but it's like... it's an ultimate. What do you expect? I was actually vouching for her ult to get buffed because it rarely gets any kills. Even when it's stuck onto a tank they typically still survive it. Junkrat's nerf I can live with, but I'm so disappointed with Tracer's.

I haven't played OVW in a while so I don't know what Hanzo's new arrows are like, but knowing most Hanzo mains, they don't have the accuracy or skill to accurately land a shot, let alone six in a row. So, until I'm proved wrong, I won't be too afraid of it.

6. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    While yeah tracer ultimate melting tanls doesnt seem to bad because its an ult I watch a ton of overwatch league and belive me it really is a problem enemy tracer zips in sticks a winston and boom ends a push right there
    As for scatter arrow vs new ability snipers should be skill base few days ago was playi g a game and as soon as it starter now even 1 step out spawn our orisa got ohkod by scatter arrow

7. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Tbh I'm glad they gave Hanzo the Storm Arrows. Snipers should be skill based, and Storm Arrows are a bit more skill based than feet-shot Scatter Arrows. I just kinda wish it wasn't a full-auto thing.

8. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    How's the storm arrow spam tho? I haven't played much since he got updated and the new map was added, but I'm hoping to jump back in with the anniversary update. Competitive deathmatch sounds like my jam, and I hope we still get cp points for placing in the top 4.