1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Overwatch- New Healer!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Cadbberry, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As of today, a new support healer has been announced! She is a mad Irish doctor named Moira that is part of Talon. She has life steal and can shock nearby enemies or heal nearby allies. She can throw a little orb in the air that bounces around to either hurt enemies or heal allies. She can make small teleports similar to Reaper. Her ult is a large laser-like beam that either damages enemies if it hits them or heals allies. Overall, she is a mix of Zenyatta, Symmetra, and Reaper to create a really interesting hero. While her story is a little bland, she is certainly a great addition to the understaffed support section.
    (trailer)
    (backstory)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    But wait...

I don't have Overwatch...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    She seems like a cool character! Glad we are getting more support heroes...

4. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I played her a couple rounds - I love her! I'm happy to have a new support that's good in almost all situations. I won't feel so bad not playing Mercy now.

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I'm in love with Moira, I think she's great. She's very squishy though, and her damage isn't great, but her kit in general makes up for it. I'm just waiting for the imminent nerf, though.

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I like Moira overall, a nice unique kit and can double as a flanker. Need to test to see if her orb can go through Reinhardt shields, and as a Reinhardt main I hope it doesn't, but if it does it is an amazing way to break a defense. Her healing is good and doesn't require much aim to hit with it which I like, plus having healing that mixes as Zen's and Mercy's? I like it. I look forward to seeing how she affects the meta and giving her some proper time when I do play Overwatch.

7. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I really hope they fix her bug with Torb soon. It's so frustrating playing Moira against Torb turret and being completely unable to assist taking it out.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I played Moira for a little bit and...I didn't really like her too much. She just isn't really my style, but I'm glad we got another healer at the very least. However, I'm going to stick with Zen and Ana for now.

9. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    I found out the hard way D.VA's Defence Matrix doesn't block her beam but eating her orbs heals you so I just eat the orbs to help my team.

It happens because before the matrix deletes it, it registers it as a friendly orb or something (Don't ask me, I just eat them)
    She's great for a tank heavy team and can really help Mercy

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Wonder if that's a bug or intentional, would be cool if it's intentional as it's something I don't think many know atm

11. JellyBunnyBeans!

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Genji has the same thing if he deflects a Moira orb
    (Screw FLashbang during call Mech)

Getus likes this.
  12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Lol. Must follow to same mechanics then, makes sense the only way to deflect a bullet and have it damage the enemy team, plus nullifying attacks so they don't do damage (Besides deleting them with D.Va's shields) is to convert them to friendly objects, probably the reason the orb heals. That or it's really just a bug xD

13. JellyBunnyBeans!

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    " From a quick google it seems likely that its to do with eating Moira orbs as you take possession of them for a split second as you Defense Matrix them before theyre eatten. Ive played a lot of DVa and only noticed this recently.. so maybe? The whole healing while calling Mech doesnt fit for me; if that was the case as DVa Id have had lots of games where I had healing. It cant be that " - My friend summed it up