1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Paldea's Your Cloyster

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Mar 5, 2023.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    When it came to living in a new region, there was never a doubt in anyone's mind that it was nerve wrecking. So when Saba Lykenson moved into Artazon, she couldn't help but feel nervous. Especially since she was now living with her uncle Brassius who was a known Gym Leader. She had come to learn from the famous Uva Academy as they had a great staff, and she wanted a true education, which Brassius was more than happy to let her have, since her parents were always travelling.

The morning sun had finally peeked through the window of her room, when she heard the annoying cry at her window. "I do not miss the sounds of Fletchlings waking me up in the window. These Squawkabilly cries are more of a pain than they are worth," she sighed sitting up and stretching her arms out. Walking over to the window she shooed them off and closed the window. Her hair glowed crimson in the light, and she grabbed her backpack and hat as she planned to be getting ready to head to school soon. She had successfully enrolled with the Academy, thanks to her uncle and his friend Hassel.

The kitchen of Brassius, as she knew it, was filled to the brim with plants and she chuckled seeing her uncle's Sudowoodo waiting at the bottom of the stairs. "Are you being Trulewoodo today?"

"No using my line that I use to the students that attend my gym," Brassius warned. She chuckled at that. "Now, I know you want to start the walk to Mesagoza, but I heard from the Director and from Hassel. They both said you are to stay here until something arrives. They were adamant."

"Oh," she began sitting at the table and starting on the yogurt Brassius had just set out for her. She began eating but then paused. "Uncle Brassius, you never told me why you don't like my mom."

"She is bland and dull," he dismissed and she turned to him curious as she took the last mouthful of yogurt and messed up her pixie cut to show it's true spiky nature. "Your parents and I? We don't get along. I wanted you to express yourself. Your mother didn't. Your father, while a great trainer, didn't stand in her way."

"Doesn't help he's crud with directions," she reminded. He nodded at that and chuckled as she stood up. "But I just am excited. I get to have my first Pokémon finally. Because you are letting me catch one before school."

DING DONG

"That might be Hass," Brassius warned as Saba walked towards the door to get it. She nodded and opened the door quickly and smiled seeing Hassell walk in. "Right on cue," Brassius greeted.

"I am never late Brassius," Hassel began before turning to Saba. "It's been a long time, and you've clearly grown Sabrina."

"She goes by Saba now Hass. A creative take on her own name," Brassius explained looking at her with a smile. "She was almost set to go out the door until I told her she was to wait.

"Yeah still was half tempted," she admitted blushing. As they walked outside, Brassius handed Sabrina her backpack. "Uncle Brassius," she began embarrassed.

"I'd stop in the clothing shop in Mesagoza and change. You need to be in uniform when you arrive," Brassius informed.

"I'll go change. But I am not wearing that hat. It makes me look like a Sunflora," she warned her uncle and then Hassel at the end.

"Nobody is twisting your arm to wear the hat," Hassel began.

"Good because I'm ditching it here," she assured walking inside and chuckled as she heard her uncle laughing.

Meanwhile, Hassell looked at Brassius concerned. "Does she know how she got let out of her home to live here?"

"No. She doesn't need to know either. I mean I'm already nervous about hearing from her about that other surprise when she gets to school," Brassius informed.

"It'll be good for her and you know it," Hassel assured looking at him. As they saw Sabrina walk outside, he smiled. "So you prefer the Spring uniform Saba?"

"I like the pants," she assured. "Now what else was so important that I had to wait around like a Sudowoodo?"

"Brassius said you didn't have a Pokémon," he began.

"That's right. I was going to catch one on the way to school," she informed.

"Well Director Clavell and I agreed this would be best. Also you have two people at the school waiting to meet you," he began handing her three Pokeballs. "You have been charged with raising this set of Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxley," he informed.

"All three?" She was impressed and let them out of their balls. "Man this is going to be fun. Now can we go?"

"Yes. Especially since you have a few people waiting on you at Mesagoza Square," Hassel promised and smiled seeing her and her Pokémon run ahead.

"3,2,1," Brassius counted before watching her run in the opposite direction.

"I knew I was going the wrong way and more towards Levincia instead of Mesagoza," she assured, though Brassius and Hassel had to chuckle at their disbelief.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.