1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pamuya's Doodle Cave

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by TrainerPamuya, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrainerPamuya

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello all! Pamuya here!
    I fancy myself and artist and I upload my work on various sites like DeviantART, Furaffinity, and Tumblr.

I'm currently working on a daily advent calender called POKEDDEX.

Hope you like them!

EDIT: Added up to December 21st - Dedenne

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    The Noctowl one would be my favourite out of them all. I like the way that almost each artwork has the Pokémon in some sort of dynamic pose that reflects the nature of that Pokémon. Really nice work and I look forward to seeing more!

3. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Nice work! I like your style and I agree with Fooze, the poses suit the Pokémon. My favorite would have to be the Banette one ^^ I like the pose and I like how you see his back instead of the font! It's very unexpected and original ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TrainerPamuya

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks guys! I'm going to update with 2 more once I finish yesterdays. Maybe I'll even get today's done!

5. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi~
    I do agree that the poses are dynamic; normally making poses are hard to conquer (because the fear of anatomical issues) but you did an excellent job capturing them. I really like your style too; the coloring is really soft and the lineart is smooth. You do use complementary/analogous color for shading which is nice to see over a typical darker color since the former tends to give it a little more depth. For Aggron, since it's a Steel type you should include sharper highlights so it can stand out a little more (something risky like a translucent white can help a bit).
    Hope this helps~

6. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    You're pretty good, dear! That Noctowl is just boss looking! :D I have to agree with the others that the poses are well thought out. :D Doing a calendar project is hard and I applaud you for doing it! :D

7. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Great job on these~ I'd love to see more. c:

8. TrainerPamuya

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks, you guys! I'm about to add more. I have up to December 22nd done, haha! Gonna be drawing more today and will hopefully have the will to not be late another day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.