1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Panazel's ? Marker Box

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Panazel, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    You can ask me or Sephis questions here. Ask away!~

(I may refine this initial post in the future)

2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    First post!

:: Have you ever tried the Etrian Odyssey video game series before?

:: Have you ever been to a 'tide pool'?

:: What's the prettiest thing you've ever seen?

3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shit, Eclipse was fast...

Have you ever ate pretzels?

Which fast food do you like the most?

Do you like memes?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @Eclipse:
    I've heard of EO games before. I've actually played through a bit of Persona Q myself which is styled in the same way as the EO games, but I've never played the EO series itself. I know someone who does, though.
    Tide pools are great for relaxing.~ I've been in one before at a hotel, but that's it.
    Prettiest thing? Mmmm...well, from what I've seen, I think my best guess would be pink clouds at sunset overlooking a bunch of frozen trees. Pink clouds don't get to be in the sky very long because the sun exits its setting phase so quickly, but it's the prettiest time of day combined with snowy wonders.

@Pokémist
    Yep, I eat pretzels! Mom has given me a couple of big pretzels before, but we usually keep pretzel sticks at home.
    French fries for fast food, no doubt...Although I like cheesy fries best.
    Memes? I'm not a memer, actually...It's not something I really do.

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite kind of animal? Would you have one as a pet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Which guy Pokémon character would you give the award to for best dressed? Girl? Personally my choices go out to Steven and Winona :3

7. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @Bloom:
    The bat is my favorite animal, alongside the otter. You can definitely keep some of the smaller bats as pets, but I'm not so good with pets...or kids...

@OzoneFruit:
    Hmm...that's a really tough one! Elesa is somewhere up there on the list for sure though, especially with the crazy scarf and headphones thing she has going. Definitely very modern. I like Caitlin's E4 look as well, not so much her Platinum appearance.
    As for the men....ummmm.......I'd say maybe Wallace for using cyan/purple in just the right mixture.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's the coldest temperature you've ever been in? When was it?

:: Are you prone to fidgeting?

:: Do you just have a lot of ? Blocks lying around in case you need more power-ups?

9. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @Eclipse :
    I think it was like 10 below once in the central US, I don't remember exactly where. But I wasn't outside during the time that happened. I kinda wanna go to cold places too so it's likely not the coldest I'll expose myself to in my lifetime.
    I fidget ALL THE TIME. I don't know if it's because I get frequently nervous or if it's just in my drive to move continually. It's hard to stand still, especially.
    I guess I do kinda have ? blocks hidden around. Probably a lot of them. Not really ? blocks so much as snacks or pillows or the like...

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite snack food?

11. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @SnowboundBecca
    In terms of snacks it's either...maybe ice cream sandwiches, sherbet, fat free butter popcorn...Sometimes pepperoni and parmesean cheese. And I like crackers too! It's hard to pick a favorite zel.
    Cheesecake is more a dessert than a snack but if I can snack on it I will! (I kinda need to watch my weight though...)

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  12. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    What is your avatar supposed to be?

13. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @SawstheSawsbuck
    My avatar is a portrait of the in-character me! At least, as best as I can draw myself... But it's kinda accurate enough, except that my eyes are supposed to be pink as well.
    I'm kinda like a cartoon character. I've stuck to this appearance for so long that I'm surprised I haven't commissioned somebody to draw a reference sheet for myself yet.

SawstheSawsbuck likes this.
  14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What eye colour do you have?

:: Do you have any go-to drinks for when you get thirsty?

:: Who is 'Sephis'?

15. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @Eclipse
    My eye color is supposed ot be pink, but it's black in my avatar. Oopsie! (OOC: Real-life disconnect here. My eye color is brown.)

I usually just drink water all the time, but I like flavoring it when the time feels right. Or I drink a flavored protein shake, it's kinda like chocolate milk. Banana protein shakes are incredible...

As for Sephis....

Sephis: ...-Ear flop- Hm?
    Pan: Sephis is a character of mine I've kinda fallen in love with. He's easily one of my most-developed RP characters and I kinda just stick with him all the time.
    Sephis: To the point that she sometimes carries me around, even....I even speak in her place at times.
    Pan: However, I haven't been speaking as him around here, even though I probably should to be more consistent with some places I speak in frequently. Maybe after the third wheel is done getting a reference)...
    Sephis: Calling Ety a third wheel?
    Pan: Eh...sorta!~ By the way, I do have a public reference to Sephis (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26514159/). I need to put this in my forum profile.

16. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How did you come up with your username?
    What is your favorite sci-fi movie?

17. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @Laserdragon14
    My full name is Panazel Maria. The name Panazel came from when I wanted a named that was gender-ambiguous, and I wanted "zel" to be in part of the name. It ended up becoming shorthand as Pan eventuanlly, so I stuck to it.

I actually...don't watch movies, so I can't really say for sci-fi movies either...nor can I think of a really good sci-fi game as a replacement...

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  18. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What are your thoughts on dragons?

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I've had those a few times as a meal substitute, in case I don't feel like fixing something. It doesn't always work as a dinner substitute as I feel really hungry for about an hour after the fact, but it really does do wonders. I've never tried banana in one, though... hmmmmm...

:: ...wait, did you just say your real-life name is Panazel?

:: Do you enjoy eating rice?

:: Have you ever actually driven or seen a three-wheeled car?

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you like pink?

Do you know how to swim?

How are you?