1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Panazel's ? Marker Box

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Panazel, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Favourite Pokémon? Why?
    "Super Mario Odessey" or "The legend of Zelda: Botw"? What would you rather buy?
    Favourite console? Why?
    First console? Do you had fun with it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    Sorry guys! I've been kinda AFK for at least a few days so I haven't gotten back to questions until now! Let's see....

@Becca
    Like...in general? I got quite a few of things to talk about then.
    I like dragons in general and I few people that I watch/see stuff from pretty often (i.e. RoahmMithril, Blitzdrachin) are dragons. There're too many in card games (an especial problem with Cardfight Vanguard, the one I've by and far played the most of). The one in Odyssey is hilariously out of place for Super Mario in general. Monster Hunter, of which I've never played, *RUNS* on dragons and I find that quite amusing (and fanart of Mizutsune is adorb-orbs).
    Dragon in Pokémon isn't one of my favorite types, but Noivern is part-Dragon, so there's that.

@Eclipse
    Oh no, I didn't say my REAL name was! (My IRL name is different.)
    I like to eat rice with butter and soysauce. Rice is pretty healthy if sugary on its own though, so I've considered the thought of eating it unflavored sometimes. I need to get Dad to teach me how to use his rice cooker like he does on some weekends...
    That reminds me of a car insurance commercial: "I guess they don't want you driving around on three wheels. Smart." A three-wheeled car is physically possible but it's certainly not easy to balance. I'm no automotives expert, but 4-wheel drive is more stable than 3-wheel drive.

@Pokemist
    Pink is my favorite color after bright greens.
    Yeah, I took swimming classes when I was pretty young. I find it easy to swim but it's deceptively taxing on the body sometimes, in ways I don't expect. So I don't expect it when I get sore afterwards sometimes. (I need to do so more...)
    I'm doing okay. I'm tired from waking up too early (again...) but I think I started off today on the right foot. Still anxious about something I'm waiting on though...

3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    It seems that you missed Sethal’s post!

What kind of cards do you own? (whatever that can be referred to as cards of some sort)
    What kind of animal are you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @Sethal (My bad, I didn't notice there was a second page on the topic already!)
    If I have to name a specific one it's pretty hard, but I'm gonna go with a tie between Buizel/Floatzel and Noivern.
    Well, I already bought both, but Odyssey for sure. Somehow I have NEVER opened BotW and barely looked at anything for it besides glitches (and the funny temporal spell gimmicks).
    Gamecube is my favorite console pre-Switch. The graphics of the time just felt so at-home and a lot of gamecube games ended up being tailored to my likings. Sunshine, Amazing Island, MELEE...it was a magical time.
    First console I think I ever messed with was the SNES, but the first I actually got myself was the Gamecube. Of course I have fun with a lot of SNES games.

@Gwoomy (Ty for pointing out I missed Sethal's post)
    I had a Graceful Charity from YGO somewhere, I have some of the cards for Animal Crossing...mainly to use for Desert Island Escape, the only good part of Amiibore Festival. But many of the cards I own are Vanguard cards! I have some Force of Will cards as well from the first Lapis cluster as well, but I never got into the game because I had problems with FOW Battle Simulator (it uses TCP/IP which my net can't do on ANY game for some stupid reason. This is a pain with Touhou fighting games, too, and probably why I never played 15.5). Speaking of cards, I need to get a Cath Palug...
    I'm a twin-tailed bat-weasel hybrid, but I can be gelatinous too, so I probably fit within the slime category of monsters! I'm used to being amorphous though, and since transformation is one of my favorite powers, sometimes I change forms during my RPs. It's the biggest reason I've never had a reference sheet done for this primary form.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    How many pokeballs did that Latias eat before you caught it? Does its name mean anything special?
    Have you ever been spoiled (film, game, book, whatever) but you you enjoyed the story anyway? Or so spoiled that it ruined your experience?

6. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @Gwoomy
    I think I caught the Latias in like, 6 pokeballs. Also, no, not really. The word "benefic" is a shorthand beneficient, meaning kind or charitable.

In terms of being totally spoiled? Persona 5 I totally spoiled to myself. But I enjoyed that anyway....if I could. I don't have a PS4. In terms of something I DID really like that I was spoiled through-and-through anyway, at least two this year so far: Puyo Puyo Tetris (which I've been practicing A LOT of Tetris using), and Rosenkruezstilette (which I chose to play in Grolla mode since I HAD seen the game played in full on a Spiritia run, but not on a Grolla run).

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    How well can you whistle?

What's your favourite fruit?

8. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @luxuryluxray
    I can't whistle at all...I really do try but nothing comes out and I just keep spitting...
    Favorite fruit? Strawberries. I usually end up preferring strawberry-flavored things to other fruit flavors, with some exceptions (i.e. the banana protein shake).

9. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    How well can you sing?

what is your favorite animal?

10. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    @SawstheSawsbuck
    I used to sing alto in choir and I was often referred to as the most spirited one. I can't hit soprano though and that really bugs me, because I have a high-pitched voice.
    My favorite animal is the otter. Or the bat.

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Panazel hiya bud!

What's one thing you've done a lot in the past week?
    Do you feel like you get more tired or more upbeat late at night?

12. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    Holy cow I've been inactive, oops!

Umm....I would say Cookie Run: Ovenbreak if it was LAST week...but admittedly I am still playing it a lot. I REALLY like this game. Other than that though I've been lazing around a lot, more than I'd like....
    I get more tired late night but sometimes it can be difficult to fall asleep. It sucks when I can't.

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    How's the weather?

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Sub or dub? What are some of your favorite movie soundtracks?

15. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    What up!

Who do you think will win the summer scramble? Red or Blue?