1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pandora's Abnormalities

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I-I-I'm sorry. What drink did you want with your deluxe I'm on my shift can we please talk later Breakfast."

Hearing the quiet question, Richard decided to not push the subject further for now. Deciding to wait till the deer to finish his shift, he decided to give the waiter a response.

"Fine, I can wait. If you try running away though, I'll show you what for. Anyway as for the drink, just get me a cup of black coffee, and a cup of water for Tobias."

As Richard was about to turn around, he sees that the walls of the Denny's were turning into maple syrup again. Knowing that his newfound acquaintance was new here, he decided to let him know what was going on.

"Oh yeah, one more thing. Since your new here, you probably don't know this, but at around this hour, the walls and ceiling begin turning back into it's original form, which just so happens to be maple syrup. If you don't want any of that on your fur, I would recommend not touching the walls and lookout for the ceiling for any dripping syrup."

Once he made sure the waiter got the message, he quickly turned around to make his way to his table. Luckily the furniture maintained their physical form, so he didn't have to worry about touching any sticky syrup. While making his way to the table, he saw a white haired individual with their hand half sunk into the syrup walls. Eyes open wide, Richard began dashing towards them, and pulls their hand off the walls.

"Are you trying to become one with the Denny's facility, or are just stupid, Kid?" Richard began scolding them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Great job, Alan! the "deer" thought to himself as he walked back towards the kitchen, awkwardly picking up his clipboard in his mouth. You've fallen perfectly into his trap. Or their, the guy sounds like he's two people actually. And just before he could make the full journey, his probably-about-to-be-kidnappee warned him about the walls. "Thanks. We'll be back with your order shortly," Alan added as he backed away from a large droplet of syrup dangling in between him and his customer, then booked it for the kitchen.

It seemed a little bit safer within the confines of the kitchen, though one wall at the back had become little more than a large pile of syrup that some seagulls were cracking eggs over. That was good. Another good thing was that Alan had memorized the recipe for Denny's pancakes because the chef's notes had been written on screaming macaroni, and he really wasn't in the mood to deal with that. Or the giant ball of rats and the oversized squirrel taking a bath in this sink. That was probably normal. Alan approached the latter, seeing as they blocked his path towards the fridge where they kept... whatever that was that turned into bacon upon frying anyway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Barandofl likes this.
  3. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "You! Who are you?"

The rats' commanding question snapped Fiora out of her light trance. "I'm Fiora!" she replied. She turned around and put on her clothes. "How long have you poor little things been tied together? Here, I'll help you."

Fiora took a step toward the group of rats, but suddenly stopped. She couldn't separate them. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't. She felt herself falling into that odd trance again and shook her head to snap herself out of it, before noticing a deer walk into the kitchen.

"Oh, a deer! How did you get in here? It's not safe, some people would love to eat you. Come with me, I'll lead you back to the forest." She turned toward the door she came in from, but again stopped. She needed to stay here. With the rats.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "You will not untie us! Rattus telepathically hissed at the squirrel beast as she approached them, calming down again as she obeyed his command. Before they could say anything else, however, a large creature with branches sticking out of its head walked into the room through a wall made of a sticky brown goo which smelled delicious. Spotting a name tag on the hat the creature wore, Rattus knew at once who it must be.

"Ah ha! Denny!" Rattus addressed who they mistakenly believed to be the establishment's owner. "I am here to inform you that will be claiming this establishment for the nation of Rodentia! If you do not comply with my demands and aid me in building a new army to reclaim the sewers, then you shall have to fight my new warrior here in a battle to the death. And before you consider going against me, may I point out that she has the greatest weapon of all at her disposal: opposable thumbs!"

5. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "I want to show my gesture to this place, but my hand is already being taken hostage." Boris spoke sarcastically. "Cheers for the help there, mind filling me in a tad on why these walls turned into this brown shit?"

With a wet thwum, his hand was free from the syrup. He twisted his wrist in a way of trying to relieve the pain he felt in it from having his hand pulled off the syrup. Unaware to him, the cold aura he was producing was slowly freezing the maple syrup. "And besides... the brown shit, what is this place? Besides the Denny's I mean, everyone knows Denny's. . . . Except people who don't know what a Denny's is. . . Or . . ." He went on and on about people who would not know what a Denny's was

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Richard was left dumbstruck by this kid who was currently going out on a tangent about Denny's. He just stood there with a look of confusion as the kid kept going on and on. Deciding that he had heard enough, he decided to interrupt him.

"Look kid... snow? can I call ya snow? Imma call ya snow. Look snow, I'm not sure if you noticed, but it's currently 12:02. The walls and roof of this particular Denny's always turn into maple syrup at exactly mid-day. The stuff you called 'Brown Shit' is just a delicacy that can be purchased from the sentient maple trees up in the north." Richard explained, confused as to how this child could've possibly confused the syrup for anything else. "Okay sure, every other Denny's turn into something else that isn't maple syrup, but still, the same 12 o clock rules apply. Didn't your parent teach you to not put your weight on any Denny's infrastructure at mid day?"

Looking back at the spot where the kid had sunk their hands in, Richard was alarmed when he noticed that the spot had frozen up and began spreading around slowly. Assuming that this kid was doing something to the walls, he raised his voice at the kid once more.

"Hey! Whatever plans you have for this establishment, you best put a stop to them before you quickly regret that decision. Child or not, I will not hesitate to show you what for."

7. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "I am grateful for thy patronage; mayst thou and thine infant find eternal peace," Kullund bowed, nodding at the forever-to-rest body of the woman who had been burdened with suffering. No longer, as they are now in peace.

Looking around, the masked man found himself close to one of the kuxa'anpak', living walls that congregate in groups of four to eight called a tēnīs. It had just completed its noon metamorphosis, although it seems to be taking longer than usual. "Such poor creatures; age must be catching up with thee," Kullund contemplated, hands gently skimming the wall and noting the less viscous consistency of the tēnīs. "For thy long years of service and living, thou deserveth rest…" the Mayan nodded solemnly, activating his life-draining powers on the kuxa'anpak'. The creature screeched at first, its piteous will to survive proving itself averse to the masked man's actions; however slowly it began to wither, the rest of the tēnīs wilting as well - their lives intertwined the moment they formed a tēnīs. Finally, the kuxa'anpak' heaved its last breath, its transmutating body turning brittle before ultimately crumbling down in flecks of dust and dried syrup. "It is done," Kullund declared, walking away from the scene which strangely had turned into chaos.

(Yes, Kullund killed the Denny's building)

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Alan could only stare at the rats at his feet and what was presumably their voice calling him "Denny" in his head before siccing a very peppy squirrel girl on him. Back to the... forest?

On one hand, he'd take anything to get out of this eternal nightmare. On the other hand, given how insane this Denny's was... did he really want to leave a place he could at least sort of understand? And would that stranger who definitely knew his secret going to kill him, or worse, get him fired if he didn't make that breakfast?

...Perhaps he could at least finish his order, call lunch break, then make a run for it. Maybe they'd still let him work at a different Denny's after this. He wouldn't need the squirrel girl's help for now, he could figure it out later. Just a "not now" would do.

Unfortunately he never got past "No-" before a dead body crashed down in front of him, causing him to scream and back the hell away.
    (Using Lassus' retcon here)

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Ahahah, such joy thou art, little creature," Kullund laughed good-naturedly at the kuxa'anpak', which was surprisingly still alive and screeching annoyedly at the masked Mayan. "Thy species' act of time-travel as a form of self-preservation never fails to amuse me!" Shaking his head in fondness, the man dropped the body he suddenly found himself grasping and walking down the rooftop he had no recollection of climbing. "Such a magnificent yet melancholy existence... one day, I shall find a way to reach thee and help thee find peace."

ChocoChicken likes this.
  10. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Oi, I'm not snow. It's Boris, Boris of the great frost wolf. "And I don't go preaching for the walls either, I just got dropped off in these areas don't know shit what's goin on. As for the freezing of your glorious syrup, my body produces cold air much like a freezer. It's hard to control." Boris lifts his shirt to show the long ice marks that went along his chest.

In the moments of silence between the two Boris felt something off. . . "Faaaaatherrr. FAAAAATTHHHHEERRRRRR" Came a loud booming voice that cackled and snapped. Dripping was heard followed by scratching. Boris looked around and saw nothing. "Nothing... But what's making that noise..?"

The lights flickered before turning off, a large cloud of smoke came from the vents, the doors in the facility creaked and warped falling to the ground. Then it showed. A mammoth of a creature walking in from the front door, a blaze behind it.

It was a large behemoth of a creature wearing a blue mask with black tears running down its face. It had no mouth nor nose, a straw penetrating the back of its head, leading into a tank full of a brown sludge. It didn't have red blood either, its blood was a bright blue. It was mostly covered in a dark cloak, but its right arm was more humanlike, but only having three claw like fingers. Its right arm was a long blade that was about the same size of it.

[​IMG]

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    While listening to the kid in front of him explain his whole "Freezing" situation, Richard began zoning out with thoughts on how said child began reminding him of a different peculiar race.

"So wait, are you by chance related to the southern walking fish? Their bodies are so cold that they freeze all water around them, so they were forced to evolve into growing legs. Wait that doesn't sound right, you said you were dropped off here, not knowing what's going on. You also didn't know much about the Denny's walls. Wait aren't you also someone fro-" Richard began talking, being lost in his own spiel until he was interrupted by flickering lights, and a MASIVE BEHEMOTH WANDERING INTO THE ROOM! Immediately identifying the massive creature as more than just some giant ordering food peacefully, he immediately went into his regular officer demeanor.

"I T N H P D ! Don't move!" Richard shouted at the behemoth, his right hand reaching down towards the right side of his hips, patting the area down, as if looking for something. After a second of patting, he had finally realized that the hand gun he was searching for, wasn't there. "...oh right, kid doesn't have one... Shit!"

Seeing as how Richard didn't have any of his law enforcement weapons on him, he immediately made his way towards the nearest counter and grabbed a big metal tray. Now equipped with his improv weapon, Richard made a B-line for the behemoth, and smashed the tray on the creatures head. The force of the swing made the tray bend, but the creature didn't look like it was hurt very much by it. Instead, it seemed to have gotten it's attention, as the behemoth turned its body and head to face Richard.

'Okay, good, I have it's attention!' He thought to himself, never leaving his gaze from the creatures pitch black eyes. "Everyone, evacuate the building as fast as you can. If you see someone having difficulty moving, assist them in evacuating!

Seeing as how his improv weapon was no longer useful, he threw the now bent metal tray at the monsters head area. "I don't need any weapons to take you on, you ugly bastard. I've taken on much worse with just my bare hands. Come at me!"

(If you're really THAT curious about it, it stands for "Insert Town Name Here Police Department")

12. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    A corpse fell down out of nowhere in between the three of them. Fiora jumped back, startled, almost tripping over a mop.

"Where did that come from?" she asked, looking up at the ceiling. Turns out, there was a hole in it right above them. Completely unfazed by the dead body, she slowly crawled up to it, and immediately became transfixed on the watch it was wearing. "Ooooo that's pretty." She took the watch without hesitation and strapped it around her tail, then jumped up to the hole in the ceiling. She was about to go explore the roof, when she remembered the rats. She quickly jumped back down, picked them up, and climbed back up to the roof, feeling that she couldn't just leave them behind.