1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Paranormality

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Jupjami, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    So, what are your opinions on our Supernatural Trio (psychic-ghost-dark)and the threories surrounding them?

For me, they're one of my favorite types! I love the quirks those three bring on the game, the creepy psychics, the playful ghosts and the mysterious dark-types~
    There are many theories about them, but my favorite take on it is from the FanFic "Legend" (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13023277/20) It's a long story, but interesting nontheless, especially the lore surrounding it~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Oh, I love these typings. They're just fun to think about, and they're also the Pokémon where you consider what they might be like in real life, and they suddenly become the most horrifying creatures in all of existence. I think my favorite theory around these Pokémon is the common 'Gengar is Clefable's shadow'.

Jupjami likes this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    These types are pretty cool. They make for some really twisted Pokédex entries, especially Ghost. Like how Mimikyu’s entry states that if you look under its cloak that you die.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SAF and Jupjami like this.
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I had great fun with these typings in my Mysterious Moon run some time ago. (old thread here if you are curious: https://lakevalor.net/threads/mystery-moon-run.18703/)

I ended up getting to busy to keep up with the run but the types were really fun to play with!

5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    In hindsight, I really like how these types are included. So many video games have their "elements" be entirely material or otherwise scientific elements. Fire, water, moving air, plant matter. But to assign something so intangible as a type is very refreshing, and really helps to nail down the worlds own culture. Telekinetics is real, ghosts are here, evil exists!

I'm ashamed I didn't pay attention to this before!

Jupjami likes this.
  6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Man, these types are cool to just pronounce the names. (Wrong grammar I think, nvm)
    Ghost is my fav out of the three. They look so creepy and cute and cool! And Gastly is love.
    Sylveon being my most favorite Pokémon and she being a fairy type, it's not so common for me to like any of the supernatural trios, but, hands down, ghost type is irresistible.

Jupjami likes this.