1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Parroting Game~

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by BadPandaPancham, Oct 28, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Parroting~
    [​IMG]
    This is a fairly simple game. The aim is to match your answer with as many other players as possible without discussing anything with them, picking answers you think everyone else will pick. There is no such thing as an incorrect answer, so if I ask "Who is the owner of Lake Valor?" and everybody replies "Batman," then that was the best parrot answer. Points are determined by how many people parroted an answer; if 13 people answered "Batman," then all 13 people gain 13 points each; if 7 people answered "Spiderman," then all 7 gain 7 points each, and so on. Questions are asked in sets of 7; after four sets I'll call the game and the person with the most points will be declared the winner (I'll donate however many PokePoints I have to them, which probably won't be a lot but hey lol). You'll send me your responses to the questions through PMs. Credit to my friend aj for this.

Please, don't tell anyone your answers to the questions as that is considered cheating. You may chat in the forum about the game/questions/etc. but do not post any answers.

You will all have 24 hours to PM me the answers to the questions before I post the answers. You may change your answers but only before the deadline.

You can join in/drop out at any point in the game, just PM me the questions of the current set of questions with your answers or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BadPandaPancham

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Set 1:

Question 1: A starter Pokémon.

Question 2: A legendary Pokémon from Gen 3.

Question 3: A new ORAS mega.

Question 4: A status move.

Question 5: The coolest Pokémon type.

Question 6: A stat-boosting move.

Question 7: The ugliest Pokémon.

Answer these by PMing me, not through chat please.
    :]

3. BadPandaPancham

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    :[ so far only one person has PM'd me answers. Extending deadline another 24 hours in hopes that this changes.
    This is my *bump*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.