1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Part ?? of the Nuzlocke Invasion

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by ReagentNein, Mar 25, 2019.

1. ReagentNein

ReagentNein School Kid

N
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I figured it's probably time I de-lurk briefly to write up one of these so uh, here goes.

I'm Nein, also go by Agent Nein and Reagent Nein depending on the place, and I'm also here from the Nuzlocke Forums. I draw a couple Pokémon comics I might post here if that's cool? One's a PMD comic and the other's a Nuzlocke comic about N post-BW. So uh, other stuff:

- I like fancy mustards (One day I will try the passionfruit wasabi mustard)
    - Gen 5 is my favorite (which may be somewhat obvious from the second comic)
    - I'm hoping to finish an associates in Nanotech (finally) so that one day I can move on to chemical engineering at university
    - Somewhere around here there's a bag of a thousand tiny cranes I folded a couple years ago. No idea where it went though.

Looking forward to hanging around~

(I actually did have an account here a good while ago but uh, I dunno if there's a help desk or something to delete that so I'm not breaking this single account rule, still figuring my way around here. :'D )

Rezna, Gwoomy, SnakeWrangler and 2 others like this.
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello, and welcome to the lake!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bigredlittlepup

Okami
    (Poochyena)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽128.4

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pika, SnakeWrangler and Bug like this.
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Hi, Nein!
    :u I had no idea there was so many kinds of mustard.. wow

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    HELLO I LOVE YOUR ART AND COMICS. plz share.
    ...Aside from that, welcome here!
    In case you didn't find these two useful links while lurking, here they are:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    I'm curious, how many German jokes have people made about your name? xD
    Also, if you wanna post comics or art here, it's in the Art Corner! And about that old account, if you DM the username to an admin or staff member, I'm sure we can help you about it :3

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

7. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    This is an invasion I welcome, I love nuzlocke runs. Both reading and doing them.

Have you done themed nuzlocks much so far?

8. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome! I'm sure if you message a moderator or an administrator that they can help,you find your account! I've seen you around here and I think you fit in well, like your other fellow Nuzlockers! Now, I'm going to use 'extreme speed' (haha Kukui pun) and check whatever notification I just received! :o

9. ReagentNein

ReagentNein School Kid

N
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Yep! One Christmas parents asked what I wanted and I said fancy mustard, and boy did they deliver. Apparently there's a whole mustard museum dedicated to them.

I'm glad you like my stuff Gwoomy, guess I gotta get to posting soon sdkfjh I've gotten some German jokes, but not as many as you'd think! At this point I think if I did go to Germany I'd have a heart attack turning around every time I thought someone said my name XD Thanks for the links!

I started a Ghost/Grass Moon nuzlocke ages ago, but I haven't touched it in so long I'd be completely lost if I came back to it.

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all <3

Gwoomy likes this.
  10. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Welcome and enjoy your time here! LV is a great place and it's super cool to have so many members of the Nuzlocke community showing up here!
    Part ?? I wonder how many more are going to show up...? So many opportunities to make new friends!

11. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Hey there Nein! It's been fun seeing you on the Discord server recently. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you around!

12. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Hi! Welcome to LV! Hopes you know how to swim!
    Yes I know it is too late