1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Passerby Feature

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Toxic, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    So, my question to all of you how many people have you seen on your passerby feature? I've seen 3 when I was on my bus. Pretty amazing I got the "Nice" compliment from all 3 of them. I guess you can say we are all friends now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Far too many to count, most of them seem to be from japan and europe, though I'm not sure the passerby feature only works for those that you are near, if you're using wifi/internet it links you to the whole world. I'm not sure how it works actually.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    the wifi connects you to the world I think so anyone else on is automatically put in it, kinda cool if you ask me you can just click and battle instantly

4. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    No there is a passerby option that is for wireless not the Wifi. I think you guys are thinking about acquaintances. :P.

5. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    No, not acquaintances, it's listed right under Passerby on my game (looking at it right now). If you use wifi/internet, then everyone else who also uses it is considered as a passerby.

6. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Perhaps there's also a wireless version of the Passerby feature, but I've not heard of it. For me, the few times I've been somewhere with wifi since I don't have it at home, it's been a massive list every single time due to being connected to the internet.

7. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    I use WiFi so I see so many! I've been acquainted with someone from Germany and Japan, and maybe UK. It's very cool and so much easier to battle and trade without having to go to a Pokémon Center and connect to the Internet that way. Plus you can view their profiles and information, I just really enjoy this feature.

8. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    Same here. :P

9. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactivity

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.