1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Passive, Assertive, Aggressive

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, May 20, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Which are you and how did you find out why?

I'm passive with strangers, and assertive with people I know, because I feel they'd be more accepting of assertiveness from me.
    However, I find I can be pushed a bit easily, something I shall work on.

2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm usually passive and assertive with my friends, including all of LV, since I feel a lot more comfortable around them. I don't feel the need to be aggressive around them, since I know that they understand me and won't judge me.

And then there are those people who judge and cause crap and all of that other stuff that a lot of people like in their life (As in, drama). I don't really care about them until they come over to me starting stuff. So that's when I get aggressive. (And I may add that many things happen when I'm angry ^_^)

Sorry about the 'rant', but it kinda helped outline the topic for me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'm usually passive with most things but I've been able to be more assertive in work over the past year which has led me to be more assertive in life in general. So that's pretty good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I am all three.
    Passive because I love to sit back and watch other people do whatever their doing, whether it be work or something as bad as fighting each other, I love to watch. I can sit for hours watching and observing.
    Assertive because I am a good leader and I try to assign people with tasks that need to get done in an effective manner. Also because I have a natural tone to my voice that makes me sound like I know what I am talking about even when I don't.
    Aggressive because I will do anything to achieve a goal I set out to achieve. ANYTHING that's legal of course.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm pretty passive to people I don't know (I end up hoping they'll ignore me), and to friends. I'm more of a watch-and-observe, sticking-to-the-shadows kind of person, and so people don't ever think there's the crazy girl under my quiet shield. So they make the mistake of thinking I'm a pushover...a mistake they make only ONCE, believe me.

I will also do almost anything to achieve a goal, and sometimes I get WAY too obsessed.
    #MissingNo

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't think I can ever describe myself as any of those besides 'assertive'. Quiet I may be, but passive I am not. I hold rather strongly to my stances when they arise, and I firmly believe in acting on the basis of need and what is right for people. I believe there is one particular scenario in which I can be described as 'aggressive', but it does not apply here at all.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what else I can say, because the question is extremely vague and not very well-defined.

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I tend to be passive most of the time, but I'm working on being assertive. I think I'm more passive around my friends as I have this fear of letting them down, though I'm finding lately I've been a little more assertive. I'm usually not aggressive at all as I'm horrible at getting mad.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am passive, I think most people who know me knows this. I am a bit to shy for my own good. I am known much more for supporting then fighting everything out.

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I can be quite assertive when I need to be, like group projects or when I need to be a mod here. Otherwise, I tend to be passive and just let others do their things. I find that it is hard to maintain a proper balance and sometimes I need to be provoked into action.

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Quite passive. I act assertively in select scenarios, but most of the time stay passive since I don't like standing out much and attracting attention to myself (hence the username, in a way =p). In general my personality is almost always calm and hardly ever aggressive. The times I act assertively irl are few and far inbetween... Usually I'd go on to regret it later, since I start wondering if I pushed boundaries. :(

So yeah, passive as can be almost, ha. I'm usually timid and to-myself; before that as a young kid, I used to be really assertive and obnoxious. But it just ended up dying out.