1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

People's complaints about the game..

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Prestiegefull, Nov 19, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestiegefull

Prestiegefull Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    With the imminent release of ORAS soon, I think people *cough*reddit*cough* Should just get hyped about it and stop complaining so much.
    People are mostly upset about the battle frontier thing, not having as much megas as they wanted, etc.

They are just upset because the game is being leaked more and it isn't living up to their fantasies.
    But come on people. So what that it isn't perfect? It's a remake of gen 3, a wanted game for years now, it's still almost surreal to me. What happened to the hype train when it was first announced? looks like these people have fallen off the train, so they need to get back on.

Regardless of all the complaints, I am still excited because we get to see hoenn, REMADE!!! Now thats what I care about. :thumbsup:

Pokejohnx likes this.
  2. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    What was announced about the battle frontier? Honestly I have nothing to complain about in the game. New megas, contests are back, the pokenav update, secret bases are awesome now, free flying in the overworld!, oh yeah and it comes out on my birthday? YES, just take my money! There is so much good in this release that I jump up and down anytime I think about it. Did some things disappoint, yeah, no character customization and a few Pokémon that i wanted to mega (flygon and milotic) didn't get it...yet, crossing my fingers for DLC; but that is easy to overlook with every good thing that is coming in less than 24 hours! Haters just need to look at all the good and forgive nintendo for not being able to satisfy every single thing we wanted. Heck, this game is so awesome in my mind that it may reclaim hoenn as my favorite region, it fell behind after x/y but this could change everything!

Pokejohnx likes this.
  3. FestivoForever

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hoenn brings back so many memories to me. Ruby/Sapphire was the first Pokémon game I ever played. I remember not being a perfectionist back then and my team before the Elite-4 was so ridiculous and funny because it had all the Pokémon I wanted without regard to weaknesses, effectiveness and countering strategies. (I had a lvl 23 Gyarados battle Steven)

I don't have any complains with ORAS. The megas are super cool and the thought of being able to take part in beauty contest is what me and my Roserade will be looking forward to the most in the ORAS remake. I liked the Demo version a lot, and I'm sure the game will be even more exciting. Hoenn had an amazing storyline alongisde Wally, May and the Steven and I'm curious to see how the remakes add a twist to it.

Unfortunately I won't be getting it until January/February but I think it's worth the wait. :)

-Festivo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    So many people are making tons of complaints about this game, and that's the problem. They are humans. Humans are made up of at least 70% water. Water is bad. Therefore, humans are bad.

It's all about the water, guys.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokejohnx and Warrior of Hope like this.
  5. Pokejohnx

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I really missed the music of Hoenn! All the flutes and trumpets! And i dont know why but I ve really combined this music with waters and seas in my mind..maybe it s because it was summer when i first got Ruby, and of course there is so much water in the game! And I would love it if there had been EVEN more islands! Just travelling from Island to island, diving and discovering places you cant normally reach by just swimming!

I cant wait to get it in my hands(I have to wait for one more week) and i just IGNORE all the complaints i read around the web! Yes I WOULD like more megas like Milotic and maybe Mightyena(surprise surprise! So many Hoenn Pokémon have realky weak stats), but overall i believe it s gonna be amazing to live this Hoenn journey again!

6. PixelPaintbrush

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I haven't seen anything to complain about so far, still debating whether or not buy it seeing as I've got the GBA versions, but the demo is really sweet, Loving team magma's outfits now too.

7. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    I miss the contest ribbons =(... also, that dang DexNav has got to be the best and the worst thing ever! Waiting around for a Pokémon to appear which you haven't caught which can only be caught as a hidden Pokémon is frustrating! ><

8. fenris1989

Bulbasaur
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.1
    You mean like the beauty contest ribbon?
    If so you do actually get the contest ribbons once you beat the master rank contests,my lugia just got the beauty master ribbon this afternoon

9. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    7.8/10 Too much water -IGN

10. Amariie

Amariie Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    My only real complaint is that the outfit customization in XY spoiled me and I wanna do the same, but I understand why I can't.

11. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I didn't like how they left out character customization and they brought back some HMs. I hate HMs (except for Surf, Fly, and Waterfall). Character customization could be entirely optional for the people who didn't want to customize, so they should've brought it back.

12. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Haha, yeah, I've seen lots of complaints about the water as well... I mean, the planet we live on is 70% covered by water. :P It's okay to have a few reasonable complaints about a game, but I don't see why having more water than you want is a reason to give a game a lower rating. :P

13. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    "Too much water" -IGN

But for real, people are complaining about the battle frontier even though the current "battle frontier" is honestly enough for now. There is so much more to do in the games.

14. Oncey

Oncey School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My only two complaints about the game is, as previously stated, the lack of character customization (though I understand they are trying to keep to the original, but they could at least let us wear different outfits other than during the beauty contest) and the fact I had to use SO MANY HMs. I have like two HMs slaves because the world requires a lot of them. I hate HMs with a fiery passion, the only useful ones being dig, surf, and fly that can be used well in battle, imo. I wish they didn't have so many parts where you need HMs to access it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.