1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Physical traits you like about yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maantijger, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    I'm sure not everyone is entirely satisfied with the body they were born in, but there's always gotta be something you don't mind or even like about your appearance, right? Be positive ^^
    Personally, I think it's pretty cool I have dark hair and blue eyes. My hair is also super thick and if it doesn't get cut for a while it starts to get extremely fluffy, it feels so nice and soft :3
    Now, what do you like about your body?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    mweep likes this.
  2. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    I.. umm.. shit. eczema kind of ruins everything. I do like my eyes, I guess. Coloring and shape, nice overall.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I'm a fan of my frame, I got a bit of a wider frame and that matches my height fairly well.

4. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I love my eyes, they're on the grey side of blue. I also like the natural pinkness of my lips.
    I don't care very much for my hair color, but I love the current length (mid back) and the natural curls (as long as I don't brush it).

Other than that, there isn't very much.

5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I admit, I'm not the peak of physical perfection or beauty, but I do have some things going for me. I'm just over six feet tall, and ladies tend to like that, so I like it too. My hair is quite cooperative, and I'm just now deciding to go with styles other than "just buzz it a 6". I've got pretty low bodyfat (despite a fairly nice butt), so that's good for my health. My face has been described as statuesque (a strong jaw and stern brows) and my voice has been described as being as enjoyable as Mike Rowe's. Pairing those traits with my very dark eyes gives me an overall image of stoic strength and old-school manly charm.

And then there's the downsides. But it's nicer to talk about the good, right?

6. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I like my height :P (6 foot)
    I like the shape of my eyes, at least, the color is ok, though
    I also like how my frame is a little bulkier than most people, which comes in handy for many situations xD

7. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I love how strong my arms and general upper body is. I can lift 20 Lb. (18 Kg) weights with each arm pretty easy actually. Personally, it helps me out in real life for a laundry list of reasons.

8. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I like my eyes. They're of a slightly lighter shade of brown for most people of my ethnicity, and I've noticed that it's been pointed out to me several times before too.
    Hm... I also like my hair quite a bit. It's quite manageable most of the time and doesn't need much styling to look decent.

9. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    For some reason, I really like my hands. They just look pretty and I don't have lots of wrinkles or tendons/veins sticking out much. They also don't have any marks aside from a scar on my right hand.

10. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    I have extremely long, feminine eye-lashes for which I've recieved praise but I'm rather torn because I am not a woman nor do I want ridiculous eye-lashes. I do love my hair though, it's like there's a cat on my head. I like cats too but that's a story for another time :P

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really like my hair. It's pretty thick and long. It's a pain to take care of, but it's naturally straight and silky. I really like how it can take on changes to light. I was born with pitch black hair, but over the years, it has become a lighter shade of brown due to being in the sun (which isn't exactly healthy) but it's just so pretty.

12. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I love my hair and my eyebrows the most. Black, beautiful and silky is the traits to describe it.
    They're always on point.

13. thunder2910

thunder2910 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.6
    I guess my eyelashes, I'm constantly told that they are long and pretty. And also that my toes are in a neat order from longest to shortest, that's one thing that my aunt told me that she was envious about.

14. Noa

Noa Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.1
    Hmmm, I think I've got nice legs. I get compliments on my eyes too, and my smile.

15. Bossvelt

Bossvelt Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    my voice and my arms/strength

16. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I like very few things about my appearance tbh. I p much hate how I look, but I do like my hair. It's getting a bit longer than my preferred hair length, but it's fine. I'm getting it cut soon anyway. I like the feel of it, and how easy it is to take care of. Plus if someone messes it up it's no big deal lol.

I also like my nose piercing, which is good since it was something I really wanted to get lmao.

17. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Appearance is nothing to me, because kindness is beauty. One thing I will say, however, is that I like my top two teeth. They're the only teeth that have never needed serious tending to. Good job teeth. I commend them well! I like my hands and my feet too. I also like my hair. Actually, I'm really thankful for who I am, no matter how I look like.

18. Sylar

Sylar Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    i like my brown eyes and dark brown hair and that it is wavy of itself​
    i also like my hands, they cute i think​

19. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I like my overall build. I'm six feet tall and broad shouldered, so I look a lot stronger than I really am. It really helps for talking people down when they're being rude to other people who won't stick up for themselves. I get a little thrill out of surprising people by suddenly shifting from passive to intimidating.

20. Shadow Absol

Shadow Absol School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I love my eyes. They're green with just a little bit of blue. I've been told my eyes change depanding on my mood, like if I mad they'll be blue but if I'm happy they'll be green. When the sun is rising or setting and the light hits my eyes just right, it makes my eyes look really green.
    As odd as it sounds, I like my fingers too. I have really long and bony fingers that are about an inch or two longer than my actual hand, and I think since they're so long they help me play guitar better than if I had short fingers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.