1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pick a theme for the previous character

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Dwlr, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    With so many animated music videos out there I'm sure people sometimes wonder why the creator picked that song to go with that show or character while having something better in mind, so here's the chance to put a theme with X character.

Example: If the previous post had somebody like Zamasu one might suggest Human Stain from Kamelot given his stance on mortals being a plague upon creation.

Here's hoping this does go terribly wrong with people posting characters left and right folks aren't familiar with I'll start off with the quintessential start of Ash Ketchup Ketchum

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    The original Pokémon theme song. Duh.
    For the character I'll say Lillie from Sun/Moon games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Champion theme, ORAS
    Blue/Gary

4. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Stronger than You? xaxaxa (I don't get rules)

Anyway for character, Hero (Pokémon Conquest)